adult live brine shrimp

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

will74
Groupie

adult live brine shrimp

Post by will74 »

Would it be safe to feed mature zebras live adult brine shrimp? If not what other types of live foods would it be safe to feed them and how do I go about getting them? Mine love blood worms but I don't know anything other than they come from the midge fly and there are concerns about it not being safe to feed them wild food due to bacterial infections. What about red worms? are they too large? Just looking for some suggestions on live food for my zebras. Any insects that would be safe for them? what about baby unfertilized fish eggs or cichlid fry that still have their eggsacks attached? The fry would be ideal for me because I have so many that I don't have enough room to keep them all
Right now I am leaning heavily toward the live fry from my vics, mbuna, and peacocks. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.