Whats the best photos to get?

We all know how difficult it is to identify the sex of these fish, so please post a picture in here and we'll try to help you (or at least give an educated guess!).
Brengun
Groupie

Whats the best photos to get?

Post by Brengun »

I have long thought one of my so-called female (fat body) is a male.
A. It seldom ever comes out of its cave
B. On the rare occasion I have seen it out, its got chewy whiskers.

What would be the best angle of photo to get?
One from above or is one closeup as possible from the side better?
Is there any value at all to get a front on face photo?

He/She is going to hate me when I catch "it" for a photo shoot, but so I don't have to do it 2 or 3 times, I want to get the photos right the first time.
RAYISKING
Groupie

Post by RAYISKING »

You want from the top and the side and the bottom if you can the top will help with its body shape and the side will show its face to see his whiskers and the bottom will help because some of them have a v pattern on the bottom hope this helps basically get as many angles as you can.
Brengun
Groupie

Post by Brengun »

Thanks for the info. I guess I will see if I can get a little seethru betta tank so I can get shots from all angles, even underneath. Nothings sacred, not even underbits. :lol:
I_Need_Zebras
Obsessed!!

Post by I_Need_Zebras »

You could buy your fish, some "fisheee pants"
[b]Stuart[/b]
Looking for L260's - adult or fry, PM with any details
RAYISKING
Groupie

Post by RAYISKING »

GREAT :lol: The more angles that we can see them the better and easier it is to tell the difference also take note on there behavoir do they stay in caves all day do they hand around caves do they look like they may be fighting with other males that you know are males.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Rated Heating Details

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the man inquiring about new boiler installation near me, modern heating and cooling, central heating, right way heating and cooling, hydronic radiant floor heating installation, radiant heating and cooling, I highly suggest this updated plumbing repair service details or heating cooling, heating and air, alternative to gas central heating, heating contractors, star heating and air, ac heating and cooling, and don't forget this top rated AC installation service blog and don't forget oil boiler installation, oil furnace cleaning, mini split heating and cooling, mini split installation, oil furnace cleaning near me, care heating and cooling, as well as this great AC installation service site which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent boiler installation service advice and don't forget comfort tech heating and cooling, anytime heating and cooling, pj plumbing and heating, best heating and cooling systems, hvac technician near me, furnace and ac replacement, as well as this best boiler cleaning service link on top of residential heating and cooling, conejo valley heating and air, affordable heating, ground source heating, gunthers heating and air, heating and ventilation, not to mention excellent boiler repair service info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great plumbing cleaning service tips and don't forget propane heater repair, standard heating and air, smith heating and cooling, central plumbing and heating, local hvac, hvac guy, as well as this top rated AC cleaning service advice and don't forget valley plumbing & heating, emergency ac, smith plumbing and heating, legacy heating, auburn heating and air, affordable comfort heating and cooling, and don't forget new boiler installation service url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended boiler repair service site for good measure. Check more Excellent Heating TipsSite 661aad4
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

New Workbench Info

Post by FrankJScott »

For the man inquiring about 3dpcwb2013, portable workbench home depot, used work bench, power tool workbench, gawb06hweg, jewelers workbench for sale, I highly suggest this top workbench model or powerfix workbench, husky 52 adjustable work table, sturdy work table, work bench on wheels, windsor workbench, husky work bench adjustable, and don't forget this top workbench product as well as 4x8 work table, wood work station, christopher schwarz woodworking, under workbench storage, ace hardware workbench, workbench with pegboard and light, and don't forget this updated workbench item which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome workbench info alongside all work bench with shelves, diy wooden workbench, duramax workbench home depot, adjustable workbench, lowes work bench, whalen workbench, and don't forget this excellent workbench item and don't forget work bench lowe's, ultimate woodworking bench, square workbench, waterloo workbench, mobile work table, titan workbench, and don't forget great workbench make which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top rated workbench info as well as windsor workbench, best tool bench, childs tool bench, lighted workbench, professional woodworker foldable workbench, us general folding clamping workbench, on top of this awesome workbench make alongside all multifunction workbench, sjobergs elite 2000, rolling tool bench, workbench table, worx pegasus work table, adjustable feet for workbench, not to mention top workbench product which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great workbench model for good measure. Check more Great Crocs Shoes Details 1aad4d3