FRY AND SLATE CAVES

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

RAYISKING
Groupie

FRY AND SLATE CAVES

Post by RAYISKING »

Right now I have 30 or more eggs with my 10 zebra adults I will be having a presale of only 20 of these fry they will only be shipped out at april 1st which is 5 months from now. shipping will be fedex overnight 30 dollars anywhere in the us only in the us. they will be sold at 200 a fry. If anyone would like to preorder them with payment pm me. Also april first i will being placing the remaining fry at auction only the people who purchase now will have the opportunity to get these at this price thank you and if i do not responsed to your pm right away.i will as soon as i get a chance everyone have a great holiday.

Also I make slate caves let me know what size you need min sets of 3 they will be fedex ground shipped.

THERE ARE ONLY 5 LEFT RIGHT NOW THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THERE PURCHASE.
ALSO A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HAD ASKED ME TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE CAVES I MAKE I WILL POST LATER TODAY.

ALSO HERE IS A PIC OF MY OF MY OLDER ZEBS HE IS 5MONTHS OLD :lol: