How about a mystery then

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

How about a mystery then

Post by McEve »

and.... patience wouldn't go astray either :)

The crimson room

All you have to do is get out of there ;)
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

that has thrown me!! i can get every thing but the actual cd and open the door?
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

LOL. I have done this before, it is a little tricky but I will shut up for now ;)

£5 to my paypal account will get you out in 5 minutes :wink: :P :lol: :lol:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

hehe i have got it all but the last item!! really annoying lol Dr.P pm me a clue? lol been trying for 20 mins now
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

I dunno how succesful you are going to be. I'll try and not say too much, but...eventually, once you get so far, you are presented with a sheet of paper with a URL? You got me? Anyways....that URL gives you a very important peice of info that you NEED for further on. Sad thing is....the URL link no longer works....so you dont get the info you need to move on.

Without saying too much....how far are you already? Have you seen any dancing yet?
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

i got the paper pretty much 4th i need one more item and no i haven't seen dancing i got a mystery box i cant open and battery cd case ( empty ) and a mmetal stick oh yea a weird key! HELP!!!!!!!! i went to the URL and nothing on the page except chinese
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Oh my goodness, the URL don't work no more? I guess I should check before putting stuff I find on my computer out there huh.. :P Sorry about that
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Ok, only help I should give just now, as other will no doubt try this later on, is...... the URL should have taken you to a page displaying the numbers...1994, remember this, you need it.

If you really want me to spoil it for you, just say and I will post you an IM. :wink: But surely it is more fun to figure it out yourself.
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

McEve wrote:Oh my goodness, the URL don't work no more? I guess I should check before putting stuff I find on my computer out there huh.. :P Sorry about that
No probs McEve. The URL read 1994 I just did the whole thing and that is the only peice of info that is missing, so it aint cheating that I told you. :wink:
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

Ok ive got to the dancing bit now im stuck again.....oooohhh the frustration, i would give up if i wasn't so stubborn :P
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Jo wrote:Ok ive got to the dancing bit now im stuck again.....oooohhh the frustration, i would give up if i wasn't so stubborn :P
You are so close you would not beleive it!!! Watch the dance again!!
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

ARRGGGGGGGGG
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

haha i gave up on it i had to ask Dr.P i am weak!! plus it really really annoyed me! good post though McEve got any more?
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

WOOHOOOOOOO :P I finally done it I just left it for a few hours then went back to it and finished in about 2mins WOOHOOO.

Keep going Mceve what else u got this is keeping me busy on a night shift.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Here's a "who did it" while I look for the other mystery room I know I have somewhere :)

Haven't had time to try this one myself yet though, so I don't know how good it is.