Hmmm...what else can I say!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:58 am
- Location: Recife - Brazil
by cralp »
I´m in the fish business.
I start to breed zebras due to capture was banned by IBAMA ( Brazilian wildlife dept. ).
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:16 am
- Location: Westchester Co., NY
by TwoTankAmin »
Welcome to zp.com.
Expect to get asked questions regarding the ban, what exactly is covered and how enforcement is going.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:11 pm
- Location: Suffolk
by sam »
- Posts: 1612
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis / Holland
by John »
- Mentally Certified!
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:22 am
- Location: Wolverhampton UK
by Joby »
Hiya and welcome
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:03 pm
- Location: Holland
by Cascudo »
Seja bem vindo!
I am also interested about the ban on capturing and how the zebra population in the wild is doing.
In which quantities are you going to breed zebra's?