4ft tank, stand, wood etc for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Cooper2085

4ft tank, stand, wood etc for sale

Post by Cooper2085 »

Cleared out one of my tanks and now need to get it shifted from my back garden :P

Its a 48" x 15" tank made with all 10mm glass. Its not the prettiest tank, it has a few chips which have been filled with silicone and has some scratches, and is missing about 8" of bracer bar from the top right BUT it would make a great fish house tank, its watertight and very tough. Il even chuck in the sand :D Looking for just £20.

Then there is the 48" x 15" hood. Its nearly new, i bought it from Wharf aquatics about.... 3 months ago ish. Cost me over £50 >.>

It has 2 holes cut into the back to allow external filters in and out:

Looking for £40 and il let you have the light aswell.

I have a 2 tier tank stand, its 48" x 15", its 30" from the floor and has a 30" metal sheet along the bottom to allow for a second tank. It has a couple of scratches where i moved it into the back garden, nothing a little bit of black paint or electrical tape wont fix.

Stand is also only a few months old, and cost me an arm and a leg. Willing to let it go to a good home for £35 including the wooden board with polystyrene on top (which was £10+ itself >.>).

Ok bogwood. Pretty much speaks for itself, its a heavy interesting piece that cost a fortune.

Open to offers.

A big rock formation, very nice piece, cost me £18 when i bought it.

Offers.

Little rock piece, nice and colourful.

Offers again.

Red plant. 1 medium hanging plant, 1 large hanging plant. Cost me nearly £20 for the lot.

Call it £9 inc delivery.

Open to offers on everything and would prefer collection where possible.