What Foods Do You Feed?

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

GlockFu
Obsessed!!

What Foods Do You Feed?

Post by GlockFu »

Hi, I'm trying to get my group to breed but they just wont. I've tried almost everything... I even bought a bigger tank for them but haven't switched them over yet. Last thing is the diet. I pretty much feed them only carnivore pellets.

What other foods should I feed them?
Jo's Zebs

Post by Jo's Zebs »

Hi
I feed the occasional carnivore pellets, daily I feed frozen bloodworm, Lobster eggs, tetra prima
L number plecos and pleco products worldwide delivery www.rareaquatics.co.uk
GlockFu
Obsessed!!

Post by GlockFu »

Where do you get lobster eggs from??

Also, doesnt the bloodworms and Tetra Prima get blown everywhere from the strong currents? I feed right before lights out so I can't turn the filters off and then turn them back on later with out setting my alarm clock. :lol:

Anyone else?
Jo's Zebs

Post by Jo's Zebs »

Lobster eggs from Ruto - turn powerheads off for food too sink, work night shift no alarm needed :lol: :lol:
L number plecos and pleco products worldwide delivery www.rareaquatics.co.uk
John

Post by John »

My powerheds are timer-operated they shut off between 10pm and 2 am, i feed at 10pm just after shut off :lol:
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]