Male/Female L46 Hypancistrus Zebra required to breed (in UK)

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Gatherer

Male/Female L46 Hypancistrus Zebra required to breed (in UK)

Post by Gatherer »

I am requiring both male and female Zebra Plecs (2:1 female to male ratio ideally) in order to begin breeding. I am based in the UK so I may require delivery (I would pay - obviosly) unless the seller only lives a short distance away.

I am not in this for self-profit, but I am getting distressed by how difficult these beautiful fish are to aquire for the vast majority of aquarium owners due to either availability or sheer cost. I will pay promptly by whichever means is most appropriate and would also welcome any pointers from experienced breeders of this particular species.

PM or email me (thegatherer13@hotmail.com) with your price if you are looking to sell. Many thanks.