FS- Bristlenose & Zebras- PU Only NYC Area

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

TwoTankAmin

FS- Bristlenose & Zebras- PU Only NYC Area

Post by TwoTankAmin »

- TANK RAISED BRISTLENOSE AND ZEBRA PLECOS FOR SALE –
PICK UP ONLY IN NYC AREA

Bristlenose Available:

-Albino Bristlenose- may carry the lf gene. 2nd gen. from alfs that threw all reg color- These then threw both albinos and regs. Size is 1.75-2+ in. Limited number (5 - 8).

-Long fin and std fin (they carry lf gene). Some may carry the albino gene. Assorted sizes from 1.5 – 3 in. TL. I have 1 proven male reg fin that will throw albinos with the right fm. Larger ones can be sexed. About 35 smaller and 25 larger.

You must take a minimum of 8 fish. You may buy as many as are available.

Pricing is based on fish chosen and total taken- range is from $3.50-$8/fish.

Zebras Available:

Zebras are available to select buyers in lots of 5-8 fish. I will not sell fewer than 5 nor more than 8, so please don’t ask. I typically reject more buyers than I sell too.

Size & Age: Fish are between 6 and 12+ months old and from 1.25 – 1.5+ in. TL. There are 2-3 lots available.

Lineage: Parents are a group of 11 wild caught adults estimated to be between 6 and 8 years old which originally came from 3 different sources. 3 males have spawned (the 3rd male only once). Multiple females are the mothers- at least 2 and possibly 4.
Price is based on the number and size of fish taken and will range from $125-$150/fish.

All fish must be picked up and paid for in cash. I will not ship. Please do not ask.

I am in upper Westchester County, NY- 35 minutes NNE of the NYC Side of the George Washington. About 85 minutes from Harford, CT; 2hr 30 min from Albany, NY and Scranton or Phila, PA.; 2hr 45 min from Wilminton DE

If you are interested in the above fish, please contact me via email for further information or with questions: TwoTankAmin@optonline.net Please don’t use the site PM system as I rely on emails to keep track of things.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.