Hellooooo all zebrajunkies

Hmmm...what else can I say!
drd
Groupie

Hellooooo all zebrajunkies

Post by drd »

Hi :lol:

My name is mattias and i come from sweden.

I am a little bit over 30 years young and i have a little breeding area in my fishroom were i have my little lovely catfishes and some discus and angelfishes.

At the moment there is 7 tanks in my fishroom and my girlsfriend says she throw them out if i get more so i guess thats enough right now :D

I have had aquariums in my home since i was little and it´s allmost every time been about south america and what you can find in the mighty amazonriver.

I am a member of a little nice group that calls themselves Guardians Of Catfish and we have a website also www.goc.se

It´s a nordic catfishclub.

I breed some catfish also and right now i have about 75 pieces of 3 weeks old hypancistrus sp. L333 and some sturisoma aureums and 5 young corydoras babys here along with a couple of hundred ancistrus.

I have lots of other catfish also but at the moment no zebs, i have had them and at one moment i sold them but i miss them so much and i am looking for a bunch of them again now.

At my sparetime away from work i do some sailing and mostly on my 8 metres Albin Express and i do only racing with it :)
I have also been sailing with a huge swedish boat called Huyndai and its 100 foot long One off raicing machine. www.bigswe.com

Well folks thats all from me now, hope to get some new catfishfriends allround the world 8)
John

Post by John »

Welcome drd :)
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
sam
Obsessed!!

Post by sam »

:D Welcome :D
martj
Groupie

Post by martj »

:Dwelcome drd :D
smegga
Groupie

Post by smegga »

Välkommen!!! Fun with other sweds here.!