Baby Zebras, tops and bottoms

You can post piccies of your fishies here!
SanDiegoFishes
Groupie

Baby Zebras, tops and bottoms

Post by SanDiegoFishes »

Here are a few pics of some F1 baby Zebra Plecos I got from Armando in San Diego. He brought me 4 total, and they are just the cutest little guys. I also think the addition of Armandos babies may have been what triggered my colony to decide to breed, who knows!
Anyways, here they are, top views and bottom views :)
Best, Barb

Currently run 25+ tanks and 6 above ground ponds. Breed many species of fish, including catfish, plecos, angels, Uaru's, German Blue Rams, livebearers, even snails.
SanDiegoFishes
Groupie

Post by SanDiegoFishes »

Underside close up.

Currently run 25+ tanks and 6 above ground ponds. Breed many species of fish, including catfish, plecos, angels, Uaru's, German Blue Rams, livebearers, even snails.
SanDiegoFishes
Groupie

Post by SanDiegoFishes »

Top side close up :)

SanDiegoFishes
Groupie

Post by SanDiegoFishes »

Another belly shot:

SanDiegoFishes
Groupie

Post by SanDiegoFishes »

And lastly, one more from above :)

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

The ones in post 2,3 and 4 looks great!

The ones in post 1 and 5 might look like it's stubnosed? Are they, or is it just the angle of the camera that's decieving? To make up for that, the one in pic three looks really fine :D

Congrats on your new Zebras :D
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

Pics1 and 5 do indeed look like its a Snubnose :( I would have to agree with Mceve.
SanDiegoFishes if you are not sure what this is I believe there is a 9 page article here somewhere..... :shock: I will try to find it.....or if someone else knows where its at maybe they can post it so she can read it.
KenW
Obsessed!!

Post by KenW »

IMO 1-5 is the same zebra. I don't think it is snubbed. Please clearify Barb.

Thanks.
Tom2600
Obsessed!!

Post by Tom2600 »

Sorry to say, but from the pictures I agree with the above, the two mentioned look snub nosed to me. Healthy looking but snub nosed all the same. However, could it just be the angle at which the photos were taken?