HI ALL

Hmmm...what else can I say!
p charlton

HI ALL

Post by p charlton »

Hi my names Paul Charlton I am hoping to start keeping to keep zebra plecos and other l numbers. I have kept fish for 15 years plus i had a fish house with over 50 tanks full of malawis but I am moving most of them on i am keeping just the 3 tanks of fish I already have in the house and run around 15 tanks in the fish house due to starting my 2nd year at uni and free up some spare time I have been doing some reading but need all the help 1 can get :D
bonsai
Obsessed!!

Post by bonsai »

Hi there Paul. Welcome to the group, you will find some useful info here. Can I ask why you have decided to keep these, you do know they're hard to keep and very expensive? Only ask this because you'll have to spend alot of time with them, and you say that you're a student at collage, (unless of course, you know someone who can help out when you're there who can mind them for you) Good luck with finding them and hope to see you around.
These are beautiful little babes!
p charlton

Post by p charlton »

i know the price of the fish i know they hard work i ham living at home and have loads of days off i will be runing 10 tanks in the fish i ran over 50 tanks last year doing water changes every 3 days so i hope it will be less work i have always fanced them and try and breed so i can get the numbers up i have been thinking about it for 2 years but never had the guts :D thaks for the advice
John

Post by John »

Welcome p charlton :)
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Post by Stevie.K »

A big welcome Paul :cheers:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Welcome to ZP Paul. :D

There's a lot of good info to be had here, have a good read and if you still have any questions then ask away. :wink:

Adam
sam
Obsessed!!

Post by sam »

:D Welcome :D