Alfa male stoles cave (Now with pictures)

An area for anything related to spawning. Share your experiences with the rest of us here...
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Your English is fine! No problem at all 8)

Congrats on your new babies, more auntiebabies for me :happy:

:lol:
Artic circle
Groupie

Post by Artic circle »

McEve wrote:Your English is fine! No problem at all 8)

Congrats on your new babies, more auntiebabies for me :happy:

:lol:
Than you McEve :) , i have new tank for the zebs (100*60*30, 30 is height) but it's still in the garage.
Artic circle
Groupie

Post by Artic circle »

Beta male have spawned yesterday, same problem again, alfa male stole that cave where they spawned... but beta male surprised me again, he moved eggs in the another cave :D

Alfa male is now in the quarantine, so long that eggs has hatched :twisted:
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

we're having this problem again....

we sold our original alpha male and spawns started shortly after that with the beta (now alpha)

"Unfortunately" one of our other males has come of age and is now costing me spawns :( - I'm getting 2 spawns within a couple of weeks then 7-8 weeks gap before 2 more - so I think i actually have 2 females and 2 males so at the moment I'm selling some of the stock from another tank so that I can split the 2 pairs up :) - fingers crossed the plan will work.

as for moving the eggs - Wow :D
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
Artic circle
Groupie

Post by Artic circle »

There has been now 3 spawns after my last post, now i have two different spawns in the same cave :D

I didn't disturb they this time, read: i have throw my flashlight away, alfa male guards wigglers now.