Gender bender.

We all know how difficult it is to identify the sex of these fish, so please post a picture in here and we'll try to help you (or at least give an educated guess!).
pandadosmares
Groupie

Post by pandadosmares »

Hi,

after seeing Barbies L134, i was full of hope that my possible girl was indeed a girl

shes got no spikes in the tail
am i right to say shes a girl?

and heres my male

both have more or less the same size

now trying to get them together :wink:
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

I would say tha should definitely be a pair. I don't have any that are that furry in their back half, so now I'm kind of wondering if the one I have in a pot isn't just a dominant female or something. Mine are fat and sassy, but no spawning, the jerks! Hopefully yours will get the idea soon ;) I'm just really not qualified to help sex these much yet, since I don't actually have any spawning going on!

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
pandadosmares
Groupie

Post by pandadosmares »

Thanks a lot :D

my male got the two caves (almost they are side by side) if is in one, than the female is on the other, still trying to get them together :?: :?:

Started last week on the dry season (getting good results, they are more active towards each other.

Will begin the rain season soon

will see if it works :?

If i take the caves, then i got really big problems with the others L134
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

New Heating Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

To the lady inquiring about oil furnace maintenance, furnace installation near me, johns heating and air, hendrix heating and air, heating air conditioning unit, oil heating system, I highly suggest this recommended plumbing cleaning service blog or casteel heating and air, a and a heating and cooling, heating furnace, cooling and heating, affordable heating and air conditioning, home air conditioner repair near me, as well as this new heating repair service advice not to mention k & t heating, boiler replacement near me, precise heating and air, oil furnace service near me, precise heating, 5 star plumbing and heating, as well as this top AC installation service link which is also great. Also have a look at this top heating cleaning service link as well as heating engineers, carolina heating and air, goodman heating and cooling, affordable hvac repair near me, alternative to gas central heating, electric furnace, not to mention this great AC repair service forum alongside all heating and air conditioning near me, geothermal heating system, heat and air, cb heating, heating contractor, new central heating system, as well as top rated plumbing cleaning service details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new heating installation service link and don't forget heating repair services near me, lennox heating and cooling, riverton air conditioning & heating, air heating, valley heating and cooling, ductwork replacement, on top of this great heating cleaning service url on top of new heating system, furnace guy, oil boiler replacement, home comfort heating and air, gas boiler servicing, ac plumbing, alongside all excellent plumbing repair service site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome heating cleaning service url for good measure. Check more Excellent Heating Details 3aea32d