Free software

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Free software

Post by zeberdy »

Just spotted this link on another forum and downloaded it. Its free and might be of use to you all :lol:

http://www.infinitysoft.net/ReefCon/ScreenShots.asp

Diane
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

Great link zeberdy!! To bad i have a mac :cry: But i just found this link and i'm probably going to install it to see if it works well. I think its shareware for about $15.

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/8285
Adam

Post by Adam »

What a great idea,

I can now through away all those post it notes, mind you I had started keeping a diary but this is much better. :D
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Pretty cool stuff. I've got it working here at work (the only thing doing work this morning) but I'll play with it more when I get home tonight.
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

I have just completed the d/base and listed all the expenses and I had no idea just how much I had spent :shock:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Just downloaded it, althoug I'll wait till tonight to play, otherwise my better half may think that I'm skiving!!!
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

zeberdy wrote:I have just completed the d/base and listed all the expenses and I had no idea just how much I had spent :shock:
I don't want to know how much I've spent on this hobby, I'm not downloading! :lol: :lol:
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Here i am stuck at work and not able to download anything Arggghhhhhh can't wait till i get home, i KNow i have spent a deposit for a house on fishkeeping so i am not too worried about the mounting cost, as long as my better half doesn't see it. :twisted:
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Tristan wrote: as long as my better half doesn't see it. :twisted:
Actually, that's what I'm worried about too :shock:

I know quite a few people are using this software, and are very happy with it. It allows you to go back and see exactly what did happen that time... three months back, which is impossible to remember. At least when you get as old as I am :lol: So it's absolutely a recommended software!

I might even consider buying it, to support the fellow who's developed it. He's got a limited audience after all.
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

How much does the full version cost?
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

jerms55555 mentioned $15, and I think that's about right. It's not a fortune..
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Is anyone else having problems updating the reference library? I have tried all options and get no where. On the automatic update I get the error message.... "Invalid Data Received from Server or unable to find updates. Please try again later"

When I try the manual update I get a "page cannot be displayed" message.

Anyone had success? :?:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]