Cool experiment in resonance and fractal geometry

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Cool experiment in resonance and fractal geometry

Post by Plastic Mac »

eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

Description: I have had to many e-mails to respond to. So I will try and answer every ones question here. this experiment displays the effects of wave probogation in the audio spectrum. the experiment is done with a chladni plate, variable audio amplifier , and a frequency generator. (although you can substitue the chladni plate with a high powered speaker with a piece of lexan and achieve the same effects.) when the observer watches the video the mind becomes overwelmed with information. each band of frequencies seems to have it's own fractal pattern, kind of like and old TV test pattern or a crop circle forming. this clearly displays the nature of energy itransference in the audio spectrum.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1450920883

this water fueled torch is pretty cool too....http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1450942227
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

that is crazy... very cool though...
TomSharland
Groupie

Post by TomSharland »

You got to love physics :D
Be thankful for wooden floors
snr69
Obsessed!!

Post by snr69 »

this is fantastic.... although I need to turn my sound down.... just broke two windows ! ¬ :-)