Hi all....

Hmmm...what else can I say!
GrahamH
Forum Follower

Hi all....

Post by GrahamH »

Hi There

Simply put Tropical fish have been in my blood sice I was 10 years old.

The list of fish I have had is long and illustrious - I wont bore you with all the details.

At present I have 5 Tanks, many of the peripheral fish are there to simply enhance the appearance of my plecs and cats - I love 'em...

In my Malawi Tank I have an albino common plec and 2 cuckoo cats.

In a Krib Tank, I have a common plec.

In a community tank, I have 2 Adonis plecs and 2 Hoplo cats

In my other krib Tank I have 2 juvenile gibbiceps and a juvenile hoplo

In my remaining tank I have my wonderful "Zebby", and 2 juvenile bristlenose cats.

With the loss of my 2 other zebby's as stated on another thread, my breeding program went on hold indefinitely as I have been unable to locate any more since. If anyone knows of any in the Leeds or Yorkshire area that come up for sale, I will jump at the chance.
madmoroccan
Obsessed!!

Post by madmoroccan »

Hi Graham,

The death of fish is sad, so when you have an L046 die on you it's like sadness+kick in the crotch+Ouch my wallet...

Don't be too sad tho, with every disaster comes a new begining. I will keep my eyes peeled for sales local to you. But if I were you I'd be prepared to travel. Many people on here have been stung by scammers so the best way to do business is to collect or cash on delivery. And most of the time these little beauties appear for sale they are usually in the other side of the country.

Good luck with your search.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/madmoroccan/zebcam.jpg[/img]
GrahamH
Forum Follower

Post by GrahamH »

Believe me, I would be more than happy to travel quiet some distance to try to re-establish my breeding program...

:D
John

Post by John »

Welcome GrahamH :)
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]