Shout out from Auburn, Alabama - USA

Hmmm...what else can I say!
tiger27924
Groupie

Shout out from Auburn, Alabama - USA

Post by tiger27924 »

Hey zebra pleco fanatics.....While I do not currently have any zebra plecos I am totally enthralled and inspired by them. I hope to obtain some soon (currently trying to locate any adults for sale!). I have raised angelfish and other pleco breeds and feel confident enough now to try my hand at zebras....and I can't wait, now I just have to find some. I have always enjoyed this forum and love to hear of the progress everyone is having with their plecos. I don't have any photos to post yet, but hopefully I will soon. I'm currently a 3rd year veterinary student at Auburn University (only one more year after this one!!!!) and plan on practicing Equine Reproductive Medicine after I graduate in the great state of Kentucky (my home state and horse capital of the U.S.) I think that covers it! Thanks for looking.
Tony
John

Post by John »

Hello Tony, welcome :)
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the board! I worked as an Equine AI Tech in Kansas City for a few years, as well as the repro. manager for a couple farms here in Washington before I finally capitulated to my allergies. Funny that we'd have THAT for a similarity ;). Good luck on your zebra search!

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
CDNAqua
Obsessed!!

Post by CDNAqua »

Welcome to the forum Tony.

Peace

Troy
tiger27924
Groupie

Thanks

Post by tiger27924 »