And a recipe

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

And a recipe

Post by McEve »

ZIPLOC OMELET

(This works great !!! The best part is that no one has to wait for their special omelet !!!)

Have guests write their name on a quart-size Ziploc freezer bag with permanent marker.

Crack 2 eggs (large or extra-large) into the bag (not more than 2) shake to combine them.

Put out a variety of ingredients such as: cheeses, ham, onion, green pepper, tomato, hash browns, salsa, etc.

Each guest adds prepared ingredients of choice to their bag and shake. Make sure to get the air out of the bag and zip it up.

Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes. You can usually cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot. For more, make another pot of boiling water.

Open the bags and the omelet will roll out easily. Be prepared for everyone to be amazed.
Nice to serve with fresh fruit and coffee cake; everyone gets involved in the process and a great conversation piece.

Imagine having these ready the night before, and putting the bag in boiling water while you get ready. And in 13 minutes, you got a nice omlette for a quick breakfast!!!

I used tomatoes, ham, green onions, cheddar cheese and mushrooms in this one! MMMMMMMM . . .MMMMMMM good!!!
NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

Can I come over? hehe :)
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Certainly! But you'll end up with an omelett old fashion style :lol: I haven't tried this recipe yet, it was sent to my inbox ;)
CDNAqua
Obsessed!!

Recipe

Post by CDNAqua »

Wow ! Never know what you will find here! :D

Think I will try One staight away. Hope my Wife has some goods in the fridge for it. 1 13 am Im on my own at this hour for food. :)

thanks for passing that on.

Troy