Hey from INDIANA

Hmmm...what else can I say!
racetruck

Hey from INDIANA

Post by racetruck »

Hello new to planet catfish. I started playing with fish back in 1992 with a 135gal tank. I have always wanted the zebra pleco! At the time the kids had a pleco that was out growing there 10 gal thats what got me into fish even more thats were the 135gal tank came in we the 9 inch pleco the kids had named him harvey. I started learning what harvey should eat boy this guy could put away some food! he was 17 inches long before you know it. Any way i have had little bit of everything fish wise. I now have a common pleco sixty platies one raphael cat which is 15 years old. Any ways am down to a 75gal tank a 56 gal and two 29 gal tanks which the two 29's don't have any fish in them one i use for water changes.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Hi racetruck!

Welcome to the forum, hope you find some Zebras soon!

Enjoy the site

McEve
racetruck

Post by racetruck »

Hey Thank You. Mceve do you know of a dealer of the zebra's
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Keep an eye on the sales and wants section, the Zebras up for sale in different places usually gets advertized there as well.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Racetruck

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the site, and as McEve sais keep an eye on the sales and wants section. You never know what might crop up in your area!!!!!!!!

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"