A newb in the house!!

Hmmm...what else can I say!
kuteboy

A newb in the house!!

Post by kuteboy »

Hi am kenenth, 32 yr old from the philippines a little shy type of person.

Anyway im been browsing on my computer and looking for a website that i can learn from an expert on how to take care a zebra pleco, if i have one :D . in my country plecos are ban from importing it, but we bought those plecos black market so to speak it is expensive on our country.

Maybe some day il have one for my collection!!!

Hope every master in this website would share their expertise to a newb like me!! :wink:
Frontyking
Obsessed!!

Post by Frontyking »

Hi Kenneth and welcome to zebrapleco.com

Enjoy your stay,

Nick.
[url=http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=doctorze]Vote for zebrapleco.com here[/url]
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Hi Kuteboy..(that sounds like a chat up line! :D )

Welcome to the forums. You've certianly come to the right place if your wanting to learn more about the also very shy L46.

Good to hear you're able to get hold of some zebra's even if they're on the black market...do they cost much more if they're on the black market?

As for the experts..if I see one I'll let you know :D

Plastic Mac.
kuteboy

Post by kuteboy »

Frontyking wrote:Hi Kenneth and welcome to zebrapleco.com

Enjoy your stay,

Nick.
Thank you for a warm welcome sir!!! :P
kuteboy

Post by kuteboy »

Plastic Mac wrote:Hi Kuteboy..(that sounds like a chat up line! :D )

Welcome to the forums. You've certianly come to the right place if your wanting to learn more about the also very shy L46.

Good to hear you're able to get hold of some zebra's even if they're on the black market...do they cost much more if they're on the black market?

As for the experts..if I see one I'll let you know :D

Plastic Mac.
Thank you for warm welcome sir!!! :P :lol:

I know i had much to learn about our hobby in our country L46 will cost you around us$ 400.00 that is the cheapest price you can find here and it is always out of stock!!! so far there are still no one in our country can breed L46.

Hope to hear you soon!!! :wink:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Kuteboy....

Welcome the forum, and glad you have already found it useful!
(Plasticmac.... I can't believe such an upstanding member of the internet community would even know what the words Chat-Up meant!! :D :lol: :lol:)

Sounds like the wee stipey fellows are even more difficult to get hold of over there than they are here.

Please feel free to browse and ask questions, hopefully we will soon have our first ever philippino Zebra Pleco breeder on the Register!!!! :lol:

Have fun!

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
kuteboy

Post by kuteboy »

Thanks Sir rob for the warm welcome!!

Hope i can learn more about zebra plecos adopt some new tips on how to breed them in the philippines :P