Hi

Hmmm...what else can I say!
thomascl

Hi

Post by thomascl »

Gday all, iv always loved Zebs and i will be getting some in 5 weeks and i carnt wait, so i thought this would be the best place to get all the best info on the little guys.

Thomas
Frontyking
Obsessed!!

Post by Frontyking »

G'day Thomas and welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have. Where abouts are you from?

Cheers,

Nick.
[url=http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=doctorze]Vote for zebrapleco.com here[/url]
PanaqueL27
Forum Follower

Post by PanaqueL27 »

Im from the sunshine coast QLD I see your from Australia to how meany zebs have you got?

Thomas
Frontyking
Obsessed!!

Post by Frontyking »

Hi PanaqueL27(Thomas), you've confused me now. are you the same Thomas that is thomascl who had originally posted? I've got 5 Zebras all at about 3.5cm. I bet you can't wait to get yours eh?

Nick.
[url=http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=doctorze]Vote for zebrapleco.com here[/url]
zebrastorey
Obsessed!!

Post by zebrastorey »

Welcome to the forums :)
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Thomascl / PanaqueL27

Welcome to the board. Was there a problem with the first username you registered. We see from your IP address that the two usernames belong to yourself.

If you let me know what one you want to keep I'll de-activate the other! :lol: :wink:

Pop along to the forum rules here and have a wee read. rule 2. only one username per person) :wink:

Thanks for joining us anyway, and good luck with getting the zebs. Have browse and ask a few questions!

rob[/url]
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
PanaqueL27
Forum Follower

Post by PanaqueL27 »

Frontyking wrote:Hi PanaqueL27(Thomas), you've confused me now. are you the same Thomas that is thomascl who had originally posted? I've got 5 Zebras all at about 3.5cm. I bet you can't wait to get yours eh?

Nick.
Hi yes im the same Thomas i just thought i would change my user name to somthing ells.

5 Zebras lucky you im getting some in about 5 weeks i can not wait.