Newbie from Derbyshire, UK

Hmmm...what else can I say!
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Newbie from Derbyshire, UK

Post by discusbabe »

Hi there, just joined today and have already plowed in so apologies for doing so without introducing myself! I do not and have never owned the wonderful Zebra Plec but hope one day I may do so! My love for plecs is increasing by the day and the more I hear about the Zebra Plec the more and more I would like in the future to try to keep and breed them! They are such a wonderful fish and it would be far too sad to see them disappear!

A quick run down about me, I currently run 6 tanks, 2 display tanks and the rest are for my breeding projects and growing on fry. I am rather taken by discus which you may have already guessed and have in the past raised fry to the 4 week stage but unfortunately lost my female a week ago! :( I am a member of the BLA and currently breed some not so common livebearers. In addition to these I am currently on my 2nd spawning of common ancistrus from seperate parents and will be getting 2 adult albino ancistrus to join some of my adult males!

With regards to plecs other than the ancistrus I also have a golden nugget and a so far unidentified plec which I picked up the other day. He/she came in with some L66's but looks nothing like them! Will try and post pics later.

I won't bore you with any personal details! :P
snr69
Obsessed!!

Post by snr69 »

Welcome Babe :-) x