hi all

Hmmm...what else can I say!
paul1965

hi all

Post by paul1965 »

hi all
went to my lfs today,to my suprise so a bg floating in one of his tanks with azebra and 201 inside.
£60 for both of them(40 for zebra!!!!.) needless to say they weren't in his tank for long.
was trying to breed my sultans but may have to make way for some more zebras instead.
i am ignorant to the differances between L46/L98/L173.
i will try and get a decent pic of my zebra tommorw and will post on sexing forum.
at the moment it is in with my sultans/L201 and five wild scalare angles in a planted tank,with bogwood and pvc tubing for hidey holes.

paul[/b]
4-sultans
5-L276
1-L201
1-zebra
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

My GOD!!!!

Welcome to the forum Paul, that was quite an entrance you made there.

Gets some pics up soon and we will have a look at them for you. Meanwhile have a look through the site and orum and feel free to pick some brains of our regular members. We a re building up a good community here with a great deal of info.

If you do a search for L98 and L173 with the toolbar above you will probably get your first question answered pretty quickly!

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
paul1965

Post by paul1965 »

thanks for that Rob
links to pics of my male are posted in the sexing forum.now all i need are some reasonably priced females(a miracle if i can get them as cheap as my male)to start breeding.

Paul
4-sultans
5-L276
1-L201
1-zebra