Hi Guys

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Katie

Hi Guys

Post by Katie »

HI there.
I see a few familiar faces over here! :D just thought i would pop in and say hi unfortunately havent got a zebra pleco at the moment but hope to in the near furture. Have got a couple of other catfish though

L204 Flash Peckoltia

Stripped Raphael

Gold Nugget

anyway hope to talk to you guys soon!

Katie :D
Tom26000

welcome!

Post by Tom26000 »

Hi Katie,

Welcome to the forum. :D

I am relatively new to this site and also don't have any zebra plecs at present although have kept a group in the past. I have just invested in a young group of queen arabesque (L260s), hopefully going to get them to grown and then breed. Fingers crossed.

Cracking pictures of your fish, I especially like your gold nugget.

I wonder how long before you get your first zebra plec???....not long if you use this site regularly! :wink:

Kind regards

Tom
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Katie,

Welcome to the forum, lovely collection of plecs you have there. I have to agree with Tom, the gold nugget is my favourite too.

I Hope you enjoy your time here.
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi Katie,
Welcome to the forum. Nice pictures indeed. I havent got to grips with my digital camera yet.!!!
I too have a couple of Golden nuggets but am reluctant to let them loose on my planted tank.
Im sure you will learn a lot here about Zebras.
Regards,
Des. :lol:
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Hi Katie,

G :D reat loking fish, I didn't have any zebras either when I came across this site but it is a great place to pick up information reagrding plecs in general.
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Katie

Great to see you here, and glad you like it. Got to say, those are some of the nicest photo's I've seen. The L204 is absolutely stunning. Have you bred any, or trying to breed any of them?

Look forward to talking to you again.

rob
Katie

Post by Katie »

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

unfortunately i cant take credit for the great photos my better half took them apart from the last one which i did take. Currently not breeding anthing at the moment. But taking a keen interest in ewee the arabs and Dr Ps attempts of breeding there zebras.
pandadosmares
Groupie

Post by pandadosmares »

Great L204 they are one of my favorites :D

have you got males and females :?: and what about babys :?:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

The last picture is definately my favourite.
:lol:
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Great Heating TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

To the person asking about mechanical heating and cooling, pro heating and cooling, heating ductwork, heating plumbing near me, heating system repair near me, cb heating, I highly recommend this high rated boiler installation service info or 24 hour heating and air conditioning repair near me, armstrong heating and cooling, heater repair, pro heating and cooling, hvac guy, cooling and heating, not to mention this useful boiler installation service site as well as ducted heating system, heating & air conditioning, bentleys heating and air, plumbing heating near me, local furnace repair, heating and cooling systems, on top of this excellent AC installation service tips which is also great. Also have a look at this new boiler cleaning service link on top of carrier heating and cooling, oil central heating engineers near me, heating and cooling systems, plumbing heating near me, commercial boiler repair, hvac installers, not to mention this high rated plumbing cleaning service site alongside all pioneer mini split installation, day heating, new central heating system, all seasons heating and air, best heating and cooling systems, heating plumbing near me, as well as top heating cleaning service blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top AC cleaning service site not to mention boiler company near me, heating and air companies, air and heating near me, hvac repair brooklyn, 24 hour heating and cooling, ductwork cleaning near me, on top of this top rated plumbing repair service link on top of williams heating and air, oil furnace cleaning, heating air conditioning near me, boiler cleaning, furnace tune up, southern comfort heating and air, alongside all new plumbing repair service site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated boiler cleaning service link for good measure. Check more Top Rated Heating Info 3aea32d
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Excellent Workbench TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the lady inquiring about childrens tool bench, duramax building products workbench, bosch work bench pwb 600, paul sellers bench, husky 62 inch tool chest, mobile workbench with pegboard, I highly suggest this recommended workbench product or 2x4 workbench, wall mounted work table, chop saw workbench, square workbench, welding workbench, bora work table, as well as this excellent workbench make on top of black and decker toy tool bench, playskool workbench, roman bench woodworking, classic workbench, little tikes workshop, dewalt tool bench, alongside all this top workbench model which is also great. Also have a look at this new workbench info alongside all workbench with cabinets and drawers, mobile cabinet workbench, craftsman portable workbench, lowes kobalt work bench, harbor freight wood workbench, milwaukee workbench, alongside all this top rated workbench make as well as cheap diy workbench, craftsman work table, kobalt tool bench, miter and table saw workbench, trinity work bench, english workbench, on top of useful workbench product which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top rated workbench info on top of antique workbench, bosch toy workbench, sears craftsman workbench, garage work table with wheels, work table with storage, omnitable 4 in 1, as well as this updated workbench product and don't forget best mobile workbench, black decker work bench, worx wx051 pegasus multifunction work table, husky 6 ft workbench, jewelers workbench for sale, 72 workbench with drawers, as well as awesome workbench model which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated workbench deal for good measure. Check more Awesome Web Design Agency Blog 06661aa