Hello from Belgium

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Plants for me are out of the question - my little (and big) darlings have indicated time and time again they consider them salad. So much so that when I put a new plant and courgette in the tank they will start with the plant :roll: In addition, of course, when some of them (weighing slightly less than a small whale :lol:) crawl over them the plants get mashed!

Seachem is now out of the question as they stopped doing FreshTrace :( (or so I am told). I got the Red Sea one now, for the RO water - I will report what that does. I am hoping it will be as good - but have to say I just love Seachem products.

I will just try the minerals and vitamins for the zebbie tank and cut out the salt entirely - and see how it goes.
inia
Groupie

Post by inia »

Would you just raise the temperature and leave them without medication?
I had white spot in my discus tank and first I thougt that it'll just go if I rise temperature to 32C. I was wrong. Disease got worse and I started medication with Waterlifes Protozin. That worked quite well and my fish become healthy.

After that my discus have spawned and had baby discus, so medication did't make them infertile.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

This explains ich quite good:

http://www.aquahobby.com/articles/e_ich2.php
Dana
Groupie

Post by Dana »

Here's with the wood :D and microsorium windelov ...

I have put two stone because the wood floats

Dana
Groupie

Post by Dana »

Just to tell you that I'm always here ... but if i don't put post, it's because i haven't something new ... :D
My fishes are going well ... it's the most important !