Hi All

Hmmm...what else can I say!
lilacamy931

Hi All

Post by lilacamy931 »

Hello All

Thank you for adding me to the site. I adore L046s and after having a read was disappointed to learn would not be able to add to my community tank.

However I will be looking into dipping a toe into a breeding set up in a 20-30 gallon (need to do a lot more research). Like to keep a trio or small shoal to start. Any tips appreciated :)
TwoTankAmin

Re: Hi All

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Welcome to the wonderful world of zebras and to the site.

Zebras can work in some community type tanks, but not many. And for breeding anything a species tank is almost always the most effective way. But I did house a couple of wild caught adult males zebras years ago in a tank with a pair of discus for a number of years. Ultimately they were put into a tank of my F1 fish I held and grew out for me.

Zebras live a pretty long time- well over 20 years. I have a couple in the 15 -16 year age range and one just spawned. I am aware of a breeder getting a spawn for a dad 21 - 22 years old.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Rated Heating Details

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the man asking about heating & cooling service near me, furnace service near me, johns heating and air, air heating, patricks heating and cooling, gas central heating boiler, I highly recommend this updated plumbing repair service advice or gas heater installation, climate heating and cooling, carrier heating and cooling, johns heating and cooling, clark's heating and air, complete comfort heating and air, and don't forget this awesome AC cleaning service link not to mention oil furnace cleaning, masters heating and air, heat pump installation, furnace service near me, anytime heating and air, comfort heating, alongside all this top AC installation service details which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated heating cleaning service info and don't forget casteel heating and air, emergency heating and cooling near me, legacy heating, ac heating and air, comfort air heating & cooling, gas heater installation, alongside all this updated heating repair service info not to mention tri county heating and cooling, scott's heating and cooling, heating company, heater repair service, comfort heating and cooling, hvac contractors near me, on top of useful AC cleaning service info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this useful AC repair service info as well as may heating and air, heating and cooling contractors near me, white's heating and cooling, furnace heat exchanger replacement, oil furnace repair, heating contractors, on top of this new heating cleaning service forum and don't forget pioneer mini split installation, york plumbing and heating, best heating and air, affordable heating and cooling, strittmatter plumbing, home heating and air, and don't forget top boiler repair service advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated boiler repair service blog for good measure. Check more Top Heating Info d4d6_e4
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Best Beer Dispenser Details

Post by FrankJScott »

To the man inquiring about egl beer dispenser kegs, used draft beer cooler, kegerator 5l, buy krups beer machine, keg top dispenser, beer chiller and dispenser, I highly suggest this top rated keg item or magic tap milk dispenser amazon, double keg tower, itap beer dispenser, coors mini fridge dispenser, panasonic beer dispenser, home beer dispenser krups, and don't forget this top keg item not to mention festival beer dispenser, 5l mini keg dispenser, wine in a kegerator, kegerator double, golf driver beer dispenser, beer dispenser price, alongside all this awesome keg make which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated keg item not to mention true tdd beer dispenser, nsf kegerator, kegs for homcom beer dispenser, driver beer dispenser, moretti dispenser, chilled beer dispenser, not to mention this useful dispenser item not to mention dual tap beer kegerator, cda beer dispenser, keg tap system, krome faucet, integrated beer tap, beer pump and cooler for home, on top of top rated dispenser product which is also worth a look. I also recommend this recommended beer item not to mention countertop kegerator, keg tap and co2, triple tap keg beer refrigerator, krups 5l beer dispenser, beer tap water dispenser, used beer tap system for sale, and don't forget this great dispenser deal on top of official coors light refresherator beer dispenser cooler refrigerator, fizzics beer tap, home brew beer dispenser, krups beer keg dispenser, beer pump machine, at home beer dispenser shark tank, alongside all useful keg info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended keg deal for good measure. Check more Useful Tiibetan Singing Bowl TipsSite cf503ae