Hello everyone. Manchester location here.

Hmmm...what else can I say!
zebramike

Hello everyone. Manchester location here.

Post by zebramike »

Hi everyone I'm mike and I love Plecos! Especially zebras :D I've recently set up a new tank to house my future colony of 3 WC and 1 f1. The WC are 1male and 2 females. My F1 I'm unsure the little guy is in my culminate going strong but I barely get a heads on view. Here's a picture of my set up. I hope to keep them healthy and for a long time and hopefully would be great if they spawn and I can have a little project to keep this guys going in the trade depending on what happens so to there natural habitat.
zebramike

Re: Hello everyone. Manchester location here.

Post by zebramike »

My first Zebra only set up so far needs afew extra caves!
My first Zebra only set up so far needs afew extra caves!
TwoTankAmin

Re: Hello everyone. Manchester location here.

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of zebras.

Consider a nice piece of wood and some rockwork :) And please be sure to fill the tank all the way up. More water = healthier water.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Awesome Accordion TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the man asking about baronelli, musette accordion, cia accordion, 72 bass accordion, accordion for dummies, royal standard accordion, I highly recommend this updated accordion item or accordion kontakt, brandoni accordion, accordion hero, accordiana accordion, marinucci accordion, 96 bass accordion, not to mention this high rated accordion deal and don't forget bugari accordion, 34 button accordion, yingjie accordion, mother of pearl accordion, dise accordion, hohnica, as well as this top rated accordion product which is also great. Also have a look at this best accordion info alongside all john brosnan accordion, scandalli accordion for sale, firotti accordion, gcf accordion, accordion excelsior, cantabella accordion for sale, as well as this useful accordion model and don't forget hohner arietta, zon rio accordion, accordion manufacturers, accordion shop, baile piano accordion, dino baffetti accordion, and don't forget excellent accordion item which is also worth a look. I also suggest this updated accordion info not to mention hohner student 2 accordion, beltuna accordion price, guerrini button accordion, accordion price list, hohner anacleto piano, rossetti piano accordion, and don't forget this new accordion make on top of accordion straps for sale, 10 button accordion, bugari accordion price list, la paloma accordion, e soprani accordion, jim laabs accordions, and don't forget excellent accordion item which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated accordion make for good measure. Check more Great Accordion TipsSite b06661a