new source for zebras?

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
sid
Obsessed!!

new source for zebras?

Post by sid »

Hi All
I may have stumbled across a new outlet for zebras :lol:
His name is Rick Ward,and he has a website called http://www.fishcrazy.co.uk

He says he can get in L046 no problems,and is cheaper than whats on sale at the moment.

Trouble is ,he like to wait till he has enough orders for around 50 or so{sure we could help him out guys}

If your interested give him a call ,I told him about the forum ect ,so have a little chat with him ...........but mention my name when you call ok ..............give it a try ,you never know your luck
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Nice one sid

Excellent site, loads of info.... and cardinals for 65p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooooh baby

oh yes and zebras, almost forgot.

Go on guys, you know it makes sense.

rob
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Sterbae Corys, £2.95, thats a tenner cheaper than my LFS :D :D !!!!!!
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Cheer Sid. I sent him an email so I'll see what he says when he replies.
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Just got a reply....went like this...
The Dood wrote:hi mate.after speaking to sid last night i foned a good contact and got 5 zebras ( this morning),they were all sold by 10ocloclk last night as i put the add on aquarist classified.but i have now put in a much larger order for them and hopfully they wont take to long to come in.wen i get them i will addvertise it on F/C and aquarist classified so keep your eyes pealed.thanks rick
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Adam

Post by Adam »

Well done Sid,

I talked to the owner this morning, Rick, he should be getting a shipment in about three weeks, he is looking to get about 50. This is him again on UK classifieds: http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/p ... 3&de=11085. The 5 zebras he had for sale are all sold. :(

He also sells Malawis if anyones interested, Tristan?
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Thanks Adam, i have looked at his site and the Malawis are very reasonably priced. The only trouble is that i might be haveing to shut down my tanks if i move up North. I would keep my Zebbies but my discus and malawis might well have to go :shock: :cry: :cry: . Will wait and see how this job thing pans out.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Sorry to hear that you are having to thin down your collection due to your possible move. How far North are you going?
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Well, it's the Girlfriends Job, she works for the Ladies European Golf Tour as a Journalist and the Tour's Photographer. Their office is in Macclesfield!? :roll:

Never been there myself but it is a good job for her and i am totally bored with mine. I was thinking of setting up a fish shop / importers but we can all dream can't we. 8)
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Whos the man lol :twisted: ...................if there is zebras out there ,i will winkel them out for us
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Adam

Post by Adam »

Tristan wrote:I was thinking of setting up a fish shop / importers but we can all dream can't we. 8)
Do it mate I'll be your sleeping partner, mind you I want some serious discount when I visit and you are absolutey forbidden from selling zebras unless I get first refusal. :lol:
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Sleeping partner, does that mean you wont be doing much to help? :P