Oh my goodness... they're so cute!

An area for anything related to spawning. Share your experiences with the rest of us here...
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Oh my goodness... they're so cute!

Post by Mindy »

My little wrigglers are starting to get some pigmentation now. It is the sweetest thing. I can't believe how cute these little guys are. They were tiny little worms just a few days ago. Now they're looking like vaguely zebra looking blobs on spacehoppers (yolk sacs)! :lol:

I put a little clump of java moss in this morning and sure enough, they're all huddled under it now. Cute, cute, cute. :P I'll try and get some pictures tomorrow.
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Jealous lol

Nah seriously good luck bringing up the babies :P
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Check My Blog - http://zebrapleco.net
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Thanks Neo... I'm just taking each day as it comes. This is my first time raising ANY baby fish, never mind Zebras. I'm kind of figuring it out as I go along... and asking PLENTY of questions of the more experienced people on the forum. :wink:
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

ive raised loads just not plecos :? hopefully one day i will get a spawn and also be in a big panic lol
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Check My Blog - http://zebrapleco.net
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

One day I'll hopefullt be int he same position. In the mean time can you get pictures so we can all look and feel very jealous? :D
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Will do. I will hopefully have some pics up by the weekend. 8)