Pleco Guy Introduction

Hmmm...what else can I say!
grankag

Pleco Guy Introduction

Post by grankag »

Hello all! Ok so I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello. I have been breeding Super Reds for our local fish store for a couple years and they have been my mainstay along with my Koi Angels. I have recently been introduced to the Zebra Pleco and have become somewhat obsessed with trying to source these. My local fish store is trying to source these for me and I would expect them to be successful. In the mean time I am busy putting together the perfect tank for them based on the information I am seeing on this wonderful site. I live in Burlington, Ontario. We are hosting this years Canadian Association of Aquatic Clubs Convention in Burlington on May 15,16,17.2015 at the Burlington Holiday Inn and Conference Centre for any of you who may be visiting our area this summer. Promises to be a great time. Anyways, I am thrilled to have discovered this site. Looking forward to another challenge in the hobby. One of my personal goals is to breed enough of these fish and to bring the price down in my area. Some of the prices I have seen have been, quite frankly, outrageous. And yes, I do understand the concept of supply and demand. I don't think the hobby benefits from these inflated prices. Time will tell. Thanks
Pleco Guy
TwoTankAmin

Re: Pleco Guy Introduction

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of zebras. I am pretty sure there are a few folks in Canada spawning them. You would probably be better off looking for them rather than a store in terms of cost for sure.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Awesome Heating TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

For the person asking about air solutions heating and cooling, mini split heating and cooling, hvac installers, heater repair, amana heating and cooling, eco heating and cooling, I highly recommend this awesome boiler cleaning service forum or affordable plumbing and heating, hutzel plumbing, high efficiency cooling & heating inc, anytime heating and cooling, heat and air, all star heating and air, as well as this updated AC installation service forum on top of gas furnace service, at your service heating and cooling, express heating and air, oil furnace service, 5 star heating and air, perry hall heating and air, as well as this best heating cleaning service advice which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent boiler installation service advice as well as williams heating and air, hvac tune up, at your service heating and cooling, randazzo's heating and cooling, advanced heating, heat pump installation, not to mention this excellent heating installation service blog and don't forget home heating and air conditioning, horizon plumbing and heating, central plumbing and heating, lennox heating and air, b and b heating and cooling, emergency hvac repair near me, as well as updated heating installation service forum which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best plumbing installation service advice alongside all southern comfort heating and cooling, gas boiler engineer near me, plumbing & heating near me, family hvac, hvac maintenance service, davies plumbing, alongside all this high rated heating repair service details not to mention lloyd plumbing and heating, comfort heating and cooling, gas furnace replacement, valley heating and air, central heating repairs, 24 hour heating and air conditioning repair near me, on top of awesome boiler repair service site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated boiler installation service details for good measure. Check more Top Heating TipsSite ccf503a
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Great Web Design Service Info

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the person inquiring about samsung advertising agency, ott advertising agency, google adwords ppc management, marketing and advertising companies near me, human capital consulting, sales consulting firms, I highly recommend this high rated seo company info or mekanism advertising, ooh companies, healthcare media agency, real estate agent facebook ads, amazon ppc management agency, google maps marketing, on top of this recommended web design company blog not to mention pricing hubspot, widescope advertising agency co, top management consulting firms, ppc consulting, total marketing, global branding, as well as this best consulting agency details which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated web design company forum not to mention team consulting engineering and management public company limited, known creative agency, ogilvy advertising agency, ecommerce seo agency, geo marketing, aquarius advertising agency, and don't forget this excellent video production service tips and don't forget big 5 consulting firms, purple in advertising, tbh consulting, coca cola marketing, business consulting companies, salt advertising agency, not to mention excellent consulting agency forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this awesome consulting agency forum and don't forget uncommon creative agency, risk consulting, best ad agency websites, 3d brand agency, cpc in digital marketing, mnp consulting, alongside all this great video production service site on top of y&r advertising, best amazon ppc management, top seo agency, accenture management consulting, gaurav consulting, sustainable creative agency, alongside all recommended seo agency blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful advertising agency info for good measure. Check more Recommended Video Production Agency Blog cf503ae