New to L046 :)

Hmmm...what else can I say!
dazsmith1988

New to L046 :)

Post by dazsmith1988 »

Hi

I am new to the forum and thought I would say hello.

I am getting my first L046 a few weeks and i excited about this, ive ordered 5 from a private breeder at around 1.5 inch.

I am currently setting up my tank and waiting for it to mature :) over the coming months i am sure i will lots of questions :)
TwoTankAmin

Re: New to L046 :)

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of zebras. When you get the fish, post a picture of the tank and the fish.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

New Accordion Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the guy asking about 60 bass accordion, excalibur accordion, steve jordan accordion, hohner mignon, santa marsala accordion, chromatic button accordion, I highly suggest this top accordion item or proxima digital accordion, philharmonic accordion, roland fr7x accordion for sale, boppola straps, piano accordion price, baronelli accordion price, and don't forget this top accordion deal not to mention different types of accordions, roland fr18, used accordions for sale, hohner accordion straps, accordion montanari, e soprani accordion, alongside all this great accordion item which is also great. Also have a look at this updated accordion product on top of royal standard accordion, roland fr3x accordion for sale, paolo soprani for sale, beltuna accordion price, john brosnan accordion, accordion guitar, and don't forget this new accordion info alongside all virtual accordion, bass accordion, gabbanelli accordion price, accordion amplifier, dino baffetti accordion for sale, accordion for sale craigslist, alongside all top accordion deal which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated accordion product not to mention blue accordion, native instruments accordion, weltmeister stella accordion, accordion stores near me, 96 bass accordion, horch accordion, as well as this top accordion make as well as accordiana, used button accordion for sale, hohner verdi iii m, yingjie accordion price, craigslist accordion, accordion accessories, as well as top accordion deal which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful accordion model for good measure. Check more Recommended Accordion Info 3aea32d