First spawn

Hmmm...what else can I say!
wetpets2009

First spawn

Post by wetpets2009 »

Back in august I acquired 9 adult zebras. I was told that there are 2 breeding pairs out of the bunch. Last week a pair spawned. i see some wigglers in the cave now but I don't know how many because the male is protecting them. Any advice would be appreciated on what to do next. I have lots of other plecos which spawned for me but i've never had these guys.
11-24-13 zebras 001 [800x600].jpg
jsalas623
Groupie

Re: First spawn

Post by jsalas623 »

Let the male take care of the lil guys. If u need to do a water change do like a 10-20% water change. Pretty much no different than your other plecos
wetpets2009

Re: First spawn

Post by wetpets2009 »

Thanks for the info.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Cool Heating TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the lady inquiring about hvac maintenance service, chapman heating and air, electric home furnace, solutions heating and air, johns heating and cooling, lennox heating and air, I highly suggest this recommended AC installation service advice or barlow heating and air, flushing central heating system, central heating repairs, heating and ventilation, electric heating engineer near me, heating and ac service near me, as well as this top rated boiler installation service advice on top of plumbing and heating near me, heating & cooling service, york heating and air conditioning, york plumbing and heating, electric house furnace, campbells heating and air, not to mention this excellent AC cleaning service site which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended heating repair service link not to mention emergency boiler repair near me, home comfort heating and cooling, installing a heat pump in an existing home, plumbing heating near me, emergency air conditioner repair near me, heating cooling system, not to mention this high rated boiler repair service blog and don't forget furnace tune up, emergency boiler repair near me, heat pump installation, all comfort heating and cooling, hvac heating and cooling, millers heating and air, as well as top rated boiler repair service url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful heating cleaning service blog alongside all marshall's heating, heil heating and cooling, emergency heat, complete heating and air, cascade heating and air, andrews heating and cooling, on top of this recommended boiler repair service info on top of hvac service, home comfort heating, mobile home furnace repair, anytime heating and air, furnace replacement, boiler repair, not to mention high rated boiler repair service site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top boiler installation service blog for good measure. Check more Excellent Heating Details 503aea3