About to get 1st Zebras

Hmmm...what else can I say!
stickfly
Forum Follower

About to get 1st Zebras

Post by stickfly »

Hi,
I am due to pick up my first ever Zebra Plec's on Saturday. ( 19th )
They will be housed in my 190l aquarium with sand substrate some driftwood, terracotta caves, slate caves and amazon sword plants. There are also 8 habrosus cory's, 6 green neons and 8 ember tetras all living in 28c water at ph 6.8.
Filter is a 1450l/hour Fluval 406.

These are the 3 I will pick up, Can't wait.

Regards ........... Gary
har_eh

Re: About to get 1st Zebras

Post by har_eh »

Hello & welcome to the forum!
Would just like to point out all 3 have snubnoses, are you aware.
They also look like they haven't been fed properly, make sure you provide enough shelter in their new home and provide enough food!

Good luck!
stickfly
Forum Follower

Re: About to get 1st Zebras

Post by stickfly »

Thanks for that reply.
Yes I knew they were snub nose, I was told that before I bought them but they were 5 times cheaper than the normal price ( £30 ) & my wife still thinks they look cute! :shock:
I didn't think they looked under fed though.
They are looking good at the moment, very active in my aquarium and eating well. ( Only got them yesterday morning though ) They are spending a lot of time out in the open, even though that puts them in the brighter areas of the aquarium.
Regards .......... Gary.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Useful Keg Dispenser Details

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the guy inquiring about krups beer machine kegs, home bar tap system, 50l keg dispenser, krups kegerator kegs, coors dispenser fridge, avanti mbd5l, I highly recommend this high rated beer info or krups beer machine kegs, beer dispensers & taps, beer tap system for home bar, 5l keg machine, kegerator tower, mini kegerator refrigerator & draft beer dispenser, not to mention this new keg item as well as kegerator dispenser, draft beer bottom filling, bottoms up draft beer dispensing system price, innovagoods beer tap for cans, haier beer kegerator, personal draft beer dispenser, alongside all this best dispenser item which is also great. Also have a look at this new beer model on top of countertop draft beer dispenser, krups hopsy beer dispenser, beer dispenser clearpay, nutrichef pkbrtp110, turbo air keg cooler, vessi fermentor, on top of this useful beer info on top of professional beer dispenser, mini keg co2 tap, best mini keg beer dispenser, fizzics beer amazon, personal draft beer dispenser, half kegerator, on top of recommended keg model which is also worth a look. I also suggest this awesome beer deal and don't forget modelo beer dispenser, beer pump tap, beer bottle dispenser fridge, beer tap system, dual tap beer kegerator, mini kegerator for homebrew, and don't forget this useful beer product not to mention 5l universal beer keg, key keg dispenser, the sub beer dispenser, magnetic beer dispenser, beer keg and dispenser, cooling beer dispenser, on top of excellent dispenser make which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent keg make for good measure. Check more High Rated Beer Dispenser Info 32d8c7f