Eheim vacum gravel cleaner

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

DEAL....................unfortunately its £40 postage and packaging 8)
Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

Are we talkin' about the gravel vac that deposits the crud into a bag and returns the water to the tank?

If so.. Pers'n'ly I'm not a fan of the concept.. I prefer the notion that you remove some water along with the crud, using a reg'lar gravel vac and replace that water with shiny new water.

Just my 2c (which at current exchange rates is worth something like 1p (which is something like the square root of bugger all)).
It's not an illusion, it just looks like one.
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

yes off course i will be doing water changes but i just wanted something to suck up the un eatean food that lies around in the dead spots off the tank without trying to syphion it out with my mouth all the time
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

DANthirty wrote: without trying to syphion it out with my mouth all the time
You don't need to use your mouth to start the water flowing - just submerge the syphon in the water, hold your thumb in front of the opening then get that end outside the tank and lower than the tank. The water will start flowing by itself
Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

I have one of those siphon-starter bulbs that you squeeze a few times to start it..

..but 99% of the time I just suck the end of the hose. 's quicker :lol:
It's not an illusion, it just looks like one.
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ill give it a go
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Personally, i enjoy the sensation of a mouthful of tank water along with fish crap, uneaten raw cockle and prima...mmmmm, Not! :x
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

Hey that Gravel cleaner is back to £7 again, theres been a bid retraction!!!!!!!
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

yep i know and im in the lead yippeeeeeeeee just a few hours to go and its mine hopefully :D
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

Hey Dan WTF!!!! Did you look at the guy that won that cleaner? -2 Feedback!!! Keep an eye on your emails as that guy looks like a waster. If he backs out you could still get it for £16 as that technicaly your winning bid. If you still want it i would email the seller and tell him that you are still interested if the other guy dont pay up.
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

yes i know . would you believe it thats the same guy who retracted his bid and he sent me an email saying

hi mate...hope u can get this item for £7 as i have found a website selling the exact item for £20..BRAND NEW...so i have retracted my bid ,,hope u can pick this up for a bargain....U don't need to thank me...I like people buying BARGAIN thats Y we come on EBAY

What a d@~?k head
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

What a tosser!!!!!! :evil: He cant retract his bid after hes won it!!!!!!! What a W**ker!!!!! I hope EBay gets shot of him. Its guys like him that give ebay a bad name. Send that email to the seller so that he has a good case to reclaim his selling fees and hopefully to get him banned.

P.S. Admin you need to adjust your settings, the board let me say W**ker untill i edited, sorry.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

might have a a chance with a second chance offer ...oh and on the note of admin.....jobbie...oops...self abuser... sopme of the censors are done! Must admit.. ain't got time to do too many, got a deadline for tomorrow, so until then..."we're watching you" :lol: :lol:
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

I did happen to get a second chance and i won it for £16 , but i must say not over impressed with it, got about as much suction as my girlfreind , which aint alot these days :lol:
Adam

Post by Adam »

LMAO. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try a Dyson heard they have very good suction, watch out you don't end up in A & E though. :lol: