Disaster

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Markymole
Forum Follower

Disaster

Post by Markymole »

My fluval canister decided to start leaking yesterday and luckily i caught it before it empitied the tank but not before it lost 10L of water all over my carpet :( so it`s been thrown in a skip at work and beat to death with my 13ton machine bucket :D it`s a great way of relieving stress beating stuff with a big machine :wink: so......i`ve gone eheim and being a bit of a bargin hunter i found a cracking cheap web site for all things fishy and ordered a 2026 filter for £112.31 with free postage :D
Take a look and see what you think- http://www.fishfurfeather.com/default.php?cPath=1
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Looks like a good site! I've not seen that one before. I might have a little browse around. Good luck with your filter! :wink:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Sorry to hear about your Fluval packing up on you, at least you caught it in time. I too had a bad experience with a Fluval years ago and have pretty much stuck with Eheim ever since apart from the odd internal filter here and there. I like your stress management technique. :lol: Not a bad little site you found there.

I have used these two sites before and their prices are hard to beat and their service is good. I noticed that they both had your 2026 for slightly cheaper, sorry mate I'm a bit of a bargain hunter on the dry goods too. :roll:

http://www.aquatics-online.co.uk/listse ... 23&rets=42

http://www.aquariumsuperstore.co.uk/mal ... onalII.asp

Both places do free shipping for orders over £40/50.

Adam
Last edited by Adam on Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Markymole
Forum Follower

Post by Markymole »

touché :lol: now thats a great price.....where`s the cancel order button :P
Adam

Post by Adam »

I thought you might say that. :lol:

I use Aquatics online quite a bit, their prices are very good and they seem to do super fast delivery. I wait until my order is over £50 and the delivery is free, unless of course I need something urgently.

Adam
Andrew C
Obsessed!!

Post by Andrew C »

I'll second Aquatics Online, used the for the past couple of years :D
Jenny
Obsessed!!

Post by Jenny »

And me, they're the best :D
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

I've used Aquatics Online before too and had no problems. And the 'no P&P for orders over £50' is a nice incentive. 8)