me again

If it isn't to late, and you're desperately looking for some advice, hopefully someone can help you out.

wolvesdream

me again

Post by wolvesdream »

:) hi all,

back again! this time good news(so far)i moved all my remaining fish to a small tank, (sun cat, zambesi, multipunctatus and a large sailfin). i then emptied their tank of everything in it, rocks gravel plants etc. cleaned the tank thoroughly and the filters and then refilled and put only sand in there with freshly boiled rocks and a large piece of bogwood. then added a treatment called instant aquarium which is for use in such emergencies. left it 48 hours and returned the fish. so far brilliant. they are all breathing nicely and have started feeding again. i have angled the output pipe on the pump to give me constant water movement and i think this has helped to reoxygenate the water. any ideas on a bubble set up? many thanks for suggestions and concern. will speak later
plecobegin
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

glad things seem to be working out wolvesdream.

keep us informed.

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
wolvesdream

thanks

Post by wolvesdream »

thanks for concern rob,

things are still looking good and fish are in good shape, all eating and doing the things plecs do. all water tests have shown up good with nitrate down at less than 20!! should be ready for a new fish soon. on the lookout for a pictus. :D
plecobegin