BAD DREAM

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
Rob
Hypan-guru!

BAD DREAM

Post by Rob »

oK......Here's the script!!!! For some reason I had a dream last night that I had 27 fully conditioned adult zebras, all paied up and reasy to spawn!!!! Only problem was I kept them in the bath......and I left the plug out by mistake!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH..

I need a holiday.

Although, come to think about it, that's not a bad idea, water changes would be easy, and you could get quite alot in there!!! :lol: :lol:

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

:lol:

The Zebras are about to take over your life, that's my profesional interpretation of that dream! :lol:

Waterchanges... I'm trying desperately to think of a better way of doing it, all those buckets are killing my back :(
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

The "water Changing" info on this thread has been moved to tank setups

Cheers

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hey Rob,

Not too sure what to make of the zebra dream, perhaps you're a bit anxious about them at the moment or something. :?

Try this link if you fancy trying to interpret your dream: http://www.dreammoods.com/