Hi I'm new from wales

Hmmm...what else can I say!
IamCarry

Re: Hi I'm new from wales

Post by IamCarry »

jackwilson wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:38 am
GBWhatsappAPK wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:21 pm Yes you are right, this is an amazing article, I really enjoy it.
Click here to download YO Whatsapp APK
Thank you!
i think you misread the post because it all about zebra tank.... :mrgreen:
He did nor misread it. He just promoted the app.
Whatsapp Plus Nothing is impossible...
Arshi

Post by Arshi »

Fryer wrote: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm WhatsApp aeroHi just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sounds like you have a specific plan in mind for your zebra tank setup. Just make sure to do plenty of research and consider the needs of your zebra fish before making any final decisions.
juliet

Post by juliet »

Fryer wrote: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm Hi just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3

Hi there! It's great that you're thinking of getting a zebra tank, but before you proceed, there are a few things you should consider. Firstly, 70 liters might be too small for zebras, as they are active swimmers and require a lot of space to move around. A larger tank, preferably at least 120 liters, would be more suitable for their needs.
Monie

Post by Monie »

Hiiyoutube vanced,
70L tank is suitable for small group of zerba fish. And for filteration, both internal & external filters are effective. Since you mentioned you can't run an external filter due to tank's position, internal filter would be good choice. U4 and U3 are both suitable options. They provide mechanical and biological filtration.
juliet

Post by juliet »

Fryer wrote: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm Hi just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3

Considering a 70L Superfish tank for zebra fish. Upgrading heater, leaning towards internal U4 or U3 filter due to ground-level setup. Ensure efficient filtration and optimal habitat conditions.