Prize!!

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

hehe! it is my day off first day i have had in about 4 months so i thought i would share it with zebra people! and it only seems to be the same 5/6 that ever talk! plus i do have alot to say, i am very inquizative < i think
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

What do you do for aliving shell. Or shouldn't we ask !!! :oops: :lol: :lol:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Adam

Post by Adam »

Please don't take any more days off, just look at the havoc you've caused on the forum. You got Rob calling for Ralph and Huey, Dr P is chasing you through all the threads and I've got this mental image of I won't say what that I just can't get out of my head :lol: :lol: .

So when is your next day off Shell, I can't wait. You're an absolute scream. :wink:
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Nothing exciting i am a hairdresser but i run my own buisness well my dad mainly does but hey! lol time of is a rare thing
Adam

Post by Adam »

Shell I would come down for a haircut but I haven't got any so that pretty much rules that out :( . It's much less hassle having a crew cut, gone are bad hair days and bed head. Anyways I need all the spare time I can get for the zebras :D .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

hehe! well..... i like a bit of havoc every now and then beat the boring life style doesn't it, as for days off well there few and far between but i will get one maybe soon!! lol clients come first, with out them i dont get my zebras and my boyfriend dont get any fun! lol That is a nice thought u have in your head then adam! * bit worried but hey * I am a lady' hairdresser so all you men that wish you to have a short back and sides are unlucky there, there isn't really any money in mens barbering!