the rarest and most expensive L-number

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Tariq
Obsessed!!

the rarest and most expensive L-number

Post by Tariq »

do you guys think that the zebra is maybe the most expensive and difficult to get l number?i know there are some l-numbers almost impossible to get.
take care
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

IMO L236 are pretty hard to find.....and they seem to be a little more expensive than the L46
fishboy20
Groupie

Post by fishboy20 »

I would have to vote for the Blue Eye Panque being the most rare. Certainly L-236 and L-46 are on the list. I also think L-250 would be a highly desired but rare species. I'm sure there are others but those are the ones that come to mind.
zcat
Groupie

Post by zcat »

I would vote for the Blue-eyed Panaque too. They seem a lot more difficult to find than Zebras, as far as I know there are no baby BEPs availalbe at this time. The current street price for them seems to be at $500 or more according to recent Aquabid auctions and offers I got when I sold mine.
>^..^<

Cory
Dan D' Man
Groupie

Post by Dan D' Man »

IMHO, the blue-eyed Panaque looks just like a common pleco with blue eyes. The Zebra might be cheaper, but its a lot cuter...besides, ever noticed that Zebras also have blueish eyes?
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

All of my zebras have blueish eyes. You can't see it when you use flash photography, but if you look at any of the earlier pics I posted, taken without a flash, their eyes look brilliant blue. I think they're one of the most beautiful little fishes I've ever seen. :wink:
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Heating Info

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the man asking about four seasons plumbing and heating, best heating and cooling near me, ducted heating system, stans heating, ingrams heating and air, oil boiler installation near me, I highly recommend this top rated heating repair service link or boiler pump replacement, heat pump service near me, oil boiler servicing near me, hvac guy, navien heating system, commercial heating and cooling, as well as this updated AC installation service details alongside all auburn heating and air, mini split maintenance, plumbing and heating engineer near me, heating ductwork, ducted heating cleaning, heat exchanger repair, as well as this excellent boiler installation service forum which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent plumbing cleaning service blog on top of valley plumbing and heating, heating system service, forced air heating system, and plumbing, central heating boiler, 1st choice heating and air, on top of this great heating cleaning service site not to mention brennan heating and air, masters heating and air, valley heating and cooling, local furnace repair, emergency heating and air, york plumbing and heating, on top of recommended plumbing repair service site which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great plumbing repair service advice on top of burton heating and air, heating and ac service near me, heating repair services near me, lennox heating, air on heating and on cooling, goodman heating and cooling, as well as this new heating installation service blog on top of gas furnace maintenance, hvac inspection, furnace technician near me, heating and cooling repair services, wright heating and air, local furnace repair, as well as top rated heating repair service details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended heating cleaning service site for good measure. Check more Updated Heating Info cccf503
Sobhi90
Obsessed!!

Re: the rarest and most expensive L-number

Post by Sobhi90 »

FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Digital Microsope TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the guy inquiring about wireless digital microscope for android, digital android microscope, celestron 44310 lcd handheld digital microscope, moko microscope, microscope with lcd screen, tomlov digital microscope, I highly suggest this excellent digital microscope product or inspex hd 1080p digital microscope, 100x digital microscope, nikon stereo microscope with digital camera, g1200 microscope, amscope utp200x003mp, 1600x zoom, alongside all this useful digital microscope product on top of microscope digital 1600x, proscope micro mobile, 10000x microscope price, am3111t, proscope microscope, um012c 5m 300x usb digital microscope, and don't forget this updated digital microscope item which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended digital microscope model as well as used digital microscope, microscope digital 1000x, digital microscope 5000x, digital blue qx5 microscope, gemax pro, vhx digital microscope price, and don't forget this excellent digital microscope item not to mention usb c microscope, tomlov dm201, hiview microscope usb, digital microscope camera price, banggood digital microscope, ipad proscope, and don't forget awesome digital microscope deal which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great digital microscope product on top of best portable digital microscope, 51mp microscope camera, microscope mustool, jiusion endoscope, dino usb microscope, usb digital microscope for circuit board repair, and don't forget this best digital microscope product and don't forget digital microscope 2500x, usb computer microscope, microscope camera with display, tomlov microscope, celestron deluxe handheld digital microscope, kaiser baas digital microscope, not to mention recommended digital microscope infonot to mention dino lite microscope price, digital lab microscope, aven digital microscope, inskam315, bodelin digital microscope, zpix, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful digital microscope deal for good measure. Check more High Rated Tiibetan Singing Bowl TipsSite 8c7f68d