Help me determine the gender please!!

We all know how difficult it is to identify the sex of these fish, so please post a picture in here and we'll try to help you (or at least give an educated guess!).
aquaclown

Help me determine the gender please!!

Post by aquaclown »

Hello,
I have 2 zebra's of wich I am not sure what sex they are!!
Could you help me with this??
Grts
sam
Obsessed!!

Post by sam »

probably a bit to young to sex yet
good luck
marsbar

Post by marsbar »

bottom fish looks like it could be a young male, going by the shape of its head, but they are really to young to sex for sure :)
Addict
Forum Follower

Post by Addict »

I'd say the first one is a male and the second one a female. Could be wrong though 8).
Piranha
Forum Follower

Post by Piranha »

Hi! The bottom fish looks like a young male ("triangular" head shape) ...but don't you think his fins look underdeveloped?
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

Piranha wrote:Hi! The bottom fish looks like a young male ("triangular" head shape) ...but don't you think his fins look underdeveloped?
Agreed on the fins.

As for sexing them - its nigh on impossible at that size.

Our 5 adults at 4" were sexed as 5 males... 2 of them and now providing eggs... :roll:
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Updated Heating Info

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the man inquiring about valley heating and air, all star plumbing and heating, gas boiler engineer near me, warm air heating systems replacement, central heating service, air care heating and cooling, I highly recommend this updated plumbing repair service forum or hvac contractors in my area, high efficiency cooling & heating inc, heat pump installation, bud anderson heating and cooling, emergency heating and air, abc heating and air conditioning, not to mention this top rated AC cleaning service link on top of oil boiler servicing, split heating system, york heating and air, gas furnace maintenance, hvac maintenance, heating plumbing near me, as well as this useful plumbing installation service blog which is also great. Also have a look at this top AC installation service url as well as 24 hour heating and cooling near me, action heating and air conditioning, precise heating, heater repair, lba heating and cooling, heat and air repair, on top of this excellent heating repair service blog not to mention air care heating and cooling, hvac guy, johns heating and cooling, heater tune up, heater repair service, commercial hvac system, and don't forget top rated heating installation service blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best boiler cleaning service forum not to mention hvac tune up, aksarben heating and air, carolina heating and air, emergency hvac, macs heating and cooling, emergency air conditioner repair near me, alongside all this high rated heating repair service url on top of allied heating and cooling, precise heating and air, same day heating and air, furnace repair service, heating and ac repair near me, emergency heat, as well as updated heating cleaning service info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated AC repair service url for good measure. Check more Top Rated Heating Details 8d2b066
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Excellent Workbench Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

For the guy asking about heavy duty workbench with vice, bosch folding workbench, home depot work bench with drawers, work bench for shed, step 2 tool bench, work bench tool chest, I highly suggest this best workbench product or kobalt workbench table, toy tool bench, mobile tool chest workbench, metal workshop table, toy work bench, antique workbench, alongside all this best workbench product on top of french cleat workbench, us general folding clamping workbench, mastercraft tool bench, diy workbench with storage, lista workbench, borroughs work bench, not to mention this excellent workbench deal which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent workbench item not to mention work benches for sale near me, bosch pwb 600 work bench best price, mechanic workbench, used work bench for sale near me, mobile tool chest workbench, childrens tool bench, as well as this top workbench deal not to mention stanley fatmax workbench, toy work bench with tools, rolling workbench harbor freight, seville classics ultrahd workbench, stainless steel workbench, husky mobile workbench, not to mention awesome workbench info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this awesome workbench make as well as building a work bench, proline workbench, ikea bror workbench, work bench foldable, centipede workbench, rigid workbench, alongside all this great workbench info on top of workbench base, indoor workbench, craftsman rotary tool bench, steelman workbench 7ft, tool bench on wheels, little tikes workshop tools, as well as recommended workbench model which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful workbench make for good measure. Check more Cool Tiibetan Singing Bowl TipsSite 8c7f68d