L46

An area for anything related to spawning. Share your experiences with the rest of us here...
Robert Hadath
Forum Follower

L46

Post by Robert Hadath »

I currently have 2 new spawns, I guess you were right. Just wait and they will breed when they are ready.

Here are some pics of my fry, approx. 2 months old.

Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Congratulations on your beautiful babies :D
I guess patience is the vital ingredient.
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Very nice :D

Congrats! How many are there?
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

Nice, very nice.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Very nice mate, very nice indeed.

How much did you say you were selling them for :?: :lol: :lol:
Cascudo
Obsessed!!

Post by Cascudo »

Great! And they are with so many!
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

They look fantastic robert. Congratualtions.

What size are they now?

rob
24/7

Are you still active here Rob

Post by 24/7 »

I'm on the west coast vancouver bc

I was hoping your still breading these great little plecos???
I purchased some some time ago from a Robert out your way through
Henry's fish store in Alberta

Could you drop me a line PM or email 24740@canada.com
I'd really like to get a small group order if still possible

Peace Out
24/7
John
tedder

Zebras for sale?

Post by tedder »

Hi there, I am also on the west coast, and would love to aquire a few Zebras.
Any Chance you're still breeding? Do you have any for sale?

Please let me know,

Tedder
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Rated Heating Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the people inquiring about miller heating and cooling, best furnace repair near me, hvac inspection near me, bay area heating and cooling, comfort air conditioning and heating, best heating and cooling companies near me, I highly suggest this recommended boiler repair service forum or commercial heating systems, bloomingdale heating and air, boiler installation near me, heating furnace, best heating and cooling systems, emergency furnace repair near me, alongside all this excellent plumbing installation service link as well as air and heating near me, local hvac, plumbing and heating companies, cascade heating and air, ductless heating and air, emergency gas engineer, alongside all this useful plumbing cleaning service advice which is also great. Also have a look at this best plumbing installation service forum not to mention hvac ductwork installation, home heating and air conditioning, miller heating and cooling, electric heating engineer near me, commercial boiler repair, central heating and air, alongside all this recommended boiler installation service site as well as all pro heating and air, first choice heating and air, gas central heating boiler, star heating and cooling, oil heater repair near me, ducted heating repairs, on top of top plumbing installation service advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent heating cleaning service info and don't forget 1st choice heating and air, j and j heating and air, oil heating engineer near me, oil central heating engineers near me, boiler pump replacement, brennan heating and air, on top of this high rated heating installation service details as well as pioneer mini split installation, best heating and air, complete hvac, johns heating and cooling, split heating system, comfort air conditioning and heating, alongside all excellent plumbing cleaning service site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome plumbing installation service info for good measure. Check more Top Rated Heating Info ccf503a
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

New Workbench TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the guy talking about carpenters workbench, black and decker folding workbench, cmst22951rb, work table, husky work bench, stanley jr workbench, I highly recommend this recommended workbench make or diy garage workbench, mobile workbench with pegboard, workbench on wheels, centipede work table, work shop bench, white gate workbench, alongside all this top rated workbench product alongside all worx workbench, tool bench storage, heavy duty workbench with drawers, hearth and hand tool bench, costco trinity workbench, lyon workbench, alongside all this great workbench product which is also great. Also have a look at this useful workbench item as well as woodworking bench for sale craigslist, dewalt folding portable workbench, husky 62 inch adjustable workbench, lowes tool chest workbench, work shop table, step 2 workshop and utility bench, as well as this recommended workbench item as well as craftsman workbench with 4 drawers, garage work table, dewalt portable workbench, metal workshop table, park tool workbench, bosch folding workbench, not to mention excellent workbench make which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great workbench model alongside all classic world tool bench, stainless steel workbench with drawers, husky work table with drawers, used workbenches for sale, workbench with shelves above, arbor workbench, not to mention this high rated workbench product not to mention husky pegboard 46, bosch childrens workbench, dremel workbench, work tables at lowes, trestle workbench, tool chest mobile workbench, and don't forget top workbench make which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome workbench make for good measure. Check more Top Accordion Info ccf503a