cave size and design

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

trigger123
Forum Follower

cave size and design

Post by trigger123 »

what is the best size cave to breed ZP in? also what is the best design any pics wod be apprcated!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

A good rule of thumb is height = the fish with dorsal fin extended, width = fish with one pectorial fin extended. Debth = twice the fish' lenght.

A quick search turned up these links:

http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtop ... light=cave

http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtop ... ve&start=0
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

will the removable top make any different with the normal one? and any suggestion for the location in the tank to put the cave? (or it all the same)
crazie.eddie
Obsessed!!

Post by crazie.eddie »

A removable top makes it easier to look at eggs and remove any bad ones.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

If there are any infertile (bad) eggs in the cave the male will take care of it.

A removable top is for those that wants to remove the fry from the dad

Please do not make statements not made from experience.
crazie.eddie
Obsessed!!

Post by crazie.eddie »

Sorry, it is true that statement was not made by me without any experience with pleco breeding. Unfortunatley, I happened to be on the phone with a friend who is a local breeder of plecos, mostly zebras for over 20 years and I asked him the same question and he gave me that answer. I will let him know he has no knowledge in that area.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

crazie.eddie wrote: I will let him know he has no knowledge in that area.
You do that :wink:

Sorry, couldn't help myself :P
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Recommended Heating Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

To the person inquiring about heating furnace repair, best heating and cooling, scott's heating and cooling, new central heating system, gas boiler maintenance, residential heating and cooling, I highly recommend this high rated plumbing repair service url or new heating system, miller heating and cooling, first choice heating and air, dons plumbing and heating, geothermal home heating and cooling, air handlers heating and cooling, not to mention this recommended AC repair service tips as well as oil heater repair near me, blessing heating and cooling, heat pump servicing, plumbing and heating contractors near me, bills plumbing and heating, electric furnace and ac, as well as this awesome boiler cleaning service info which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome boiler installation service info and don't forget heat pump servicing, oil boiler servicing, emergency heating and cooling, evergreen heating and air, high efficiency cooling & heating inc, boiler company near me, on top of this updated boiler repair service blog on top of heating and air conditioning repair, boiler repair companies, gas heater repairs near me, heat pump repair service near me, commercial hvac companies near me, heating repair services near me, and don't forget awesome AC installation service info which is also worth a look. I also recommend this recommended boiler repair service link not to mention central heating engineers near me, fred's plumbing, lennox furnace repair near me, plumbing heating and cooling, comfort air conditioning and heating, bentleys heating and air, on top of this awesome heating repair service site alongside all ducted heating cleaning, hvac and plumbing, shower heater installation, heat pump repairs near me, heating and air service, ductless heating and cooling units, as well as top rated AC installation service tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent plumbing installation service advice for good measure. Check more Recommended Heating TipsSite ad4d7_2
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Best Home GymDetails

Post by FrankJScott »

For the people talking about strength gym equipment, gym exercise equipment, bowflex gym equipment, inspire home gym, the fit home gym, prx garage gym, I highly suggest this excellent home gym deal or total gym xl7, workout machines for sale, marcy by impex, the rock's home gym, all in one exercise machine, weider pro 9635, alongside all this new home gym item not to mention hoist v3 home gym, best cardio equipment for small spaces, cardio machines for sale, f4h multi gym, redge fit portable gym, body solid exm3000lps, and don't forget this awesome home gym info which is also great. Also have a look at this best home gym item and don't forget indoor home gym, home gym small space, compact workout equipment, tricep machine for home, digital weights gym, home gym kohls, and don't forget this awesome home gym item and don't forget total flex home gym, best home exercise equipment for weight loss, gym equipment for beginners, inner thigh workout machine for home, compact smith machine, marcy mwm 988, as well as excellent home gym info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great home gym make as well as leg press machine for home, resistance gym equipment, weider pro 4950 home gym, best cheap exercise equipment, latest gym equipment, home gym essentials, not to mention this best home gym deal as well as the best home gym, weight loss equipment for home, essential workout equipment, workout pulley system, weider home gym 6900, home cable pulley system, and don't forget best home gym product which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome home gym item for good measure. Check more Updated Seo Service Advice 661aad4