Tank Size

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

nzac

Tank Size

Post by nzac »

I have searched through this forum and just can't quite come up with a god answer so here goes...

My plan originally was 6-7 in a 20 long but circumstances made that 11...
I have 5 zebras in a 20 long growing, just picked up another 6 which are currently in quarrantine tanks. What would be a suitable size tank for 11 of these guys once adults? I was thinking maybe a 33 long, 30 breeder, or 40 breeder (cheaper than 30 breeder). Is there a need to go larger?
Kind of limited on space these days (31 tanks running) but will make whatever room I need to for them.
I have several scaley and a few not so scaley creatures living in glass houses in the other room
TwoTankAmin

Re: Tank Size

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Main breeder tanks was a 30B for years (10-13 breeders). Some losses of adults over the years. I have 16 F1s and 2 wc in a 75 gal. I have a 10 and 20L for growout but am upgrading one to a 33 long. I find the key is to provide tons, and I do mean tons, of cover.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
nzac

Re: Tank Size

Post by nzac »

thanks, broke down yesterday and got a 30 breeder for the 11 of them. I have roughly 24 caves a couple pieces of driftwood and some slate to stick in there. If i need to down the road I will make room in a 75 for them or possibly split them if needed since they are all pretty young now. 3 are roughly 1.5 years old others are closer to 6-9 months.
I have several scaley and a few not so scaley creatures living in glass houses in the other room
Jaycrict

Tank Size

Post by Jaycrict »

I have a group of 4 L201s and a group of 6 L066s. The L066s are only 2. I have all 10 in a 65 long but I want to seperate them. I was thinking of getting either 20 long or 23 long tanks for species only tanks. I havent found much in the way of minimum tanks size for either pleco. I read in another thread on this site that some of you use bigger tanks 30-40 gallon tanks.
My question for you experts is what size would you use for these 2 groups?
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Useful Heating Info

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the people inquiring about heating solutions, gas furnace maintenance, geothermal home heating and cooling, central heating engineers near me, hokes heating and air, cochran heating and cooling, I highly suggest this excellent heating installation service info or southern comfort heating and air, american standard heating and cooling, a and a heating and cooling, heating and cooling in my area, mjm plumbing, 24 hour heating and air conditioning repair near me, as well as this top boiler installation service info not to mention efficient heating and cooling, bentleys heating and air, rons plumbing and heating, complete hvac, climate heating and cooling, furnace maintenance, not to mention this awesome plumbing repair service site which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated plumbing repair service details and don't forget mini split contractors near me, comfort systems heating and cooling, diamond heating and air, northeast plumbing, flushing central heating system, apex hvac, alongside all this top plumbing installation service tips not to mention childress heating and cooling, plumbing heating and cooling, split unit installation, hvac emergency repair, hutchinson heating and cooling, 24 hour ac repair, and don't forget updated boiler cleaning service info which is also worth a look. I also suggest this useful plumbing installation service url and don't forget split unit ac installation, carolina heating and air, furnace not heating, right way heating and cooling, ac heating and air, heat and air repair, as well as this top rated heating cleaning service blog and don't forget moore heating and cooling, residential hvac contractors near me, oil boiler engineer near me, electric furnace and ac, complete comfort heating and air, heating and cooling companies near me, alongside all excellent heating cleaning service tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated plumbing cleaning service blog for good measure. Check more High Rated Heating Details 8d2b066
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Awesome Trash Can TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

For the man asking about yellow trash can, smell proof trash can, simplehuman 50l trash can, simple human trash bags p, double garbage bin, kohler 47l step trash bin costco, I highly suggest this new trash can make or recycling trash can, battery trash can, sterilite trash can lid, trash can compost bin, simplehuman butterfly step can, black kitchen trash can, and don't forget this top rated trash can deal alongside all garbage container, trash container for car, smart garbage bin, waste management garbage can, simplehuman rectangular step trash can, 10 gallon kitchen trash can, on top of this excellent trash can info which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated trash can make not to mention 60 gallon trash can, bathroom garbage can, simple human trash can 45l, rainbow trash can, rubbermaid 45 gallon trash can, steel garbage can, not to mention this high rated trash can make as well as white stainless steel trash can, compactor trash can, lowes brute trash can, metal garbage cans home depot, narrow trash can, garbage liners, not to mention great trash can deal which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent trash can deal not to mention 20 gallon trash can with lid, 13 gallon garbage can, commercial garbage bin, simple human bin liners, 30 gallon dual trash can, best trash bin, and don't forget this top trash can deal alongside all ikea kitchen trash can, outdoor garbage can with lid, stainless steel kitchen trash can, indoor garbage can, trash can with lid 13 gallon, rubbermaid 32 gallon trash can, on top of excellent trash can make which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent trash can item for good measure. Have a look at this high rated tibetan singing bowl make too in case you missed it. Check more Top Video Production Agency Advice 03aea32