Tank mates?

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

Hitch
Groupie

Tank mates?

Post by Hitch »

Hey

I am new to the zebra pleco hobby, as I will be getting 2 1.5" ones from a local breeder in about 2 months. SO I am starting the preparations for them.

But first and foremost, tankmate issue.

I will be dedicating a 29 gal with a footprint of 30" by 12.5". I was wondering which of the following tankmates should not be kept with the zebras.

Cories (I read that zebras are not good at competing for food, would the more active cories out compete the zebra?)

Bettas

L340

L260 (a little worried since L260 likes cooler waters whereas L46 likes warmer.)

Otos.

Thanks for all of the help in advance. :)

Hitch
kingie11
Obsessed!!

Post by kingie11 »

best tankmates for zebs are zebs lots of posts cant be wrong
Steve.
I_Need_Zebras
Obsessed!!

Re: Tank mates?

Post by I_Need_Zebras »

I have cardinal tetras and Sterbai Corry's in my tanks, no problems what so ever, also had in the past Penguin Tetras, they can handle the high flow currents and temperatures.
[b]Stuart[/b]
Looking for L260's - adult or fry, PM with any details
Hitch
Groupie

Re: Tank mates?

Post by Hitch »

I didnt realize this looked familiar...lol.....turns out it was a thread I did when I was researching on zebs..lol.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Useful Heating Info

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the guy talking about george's heating and cooling, smith heating and cooling, 24 hour heating and cooling, electric furnace and ac, heating and cooling in my area, hybrid heating system, I highly recommend this top plumbing repair service blog or oil heating system, bay area heating and cooling, tri county heating and cooling, central heating and air conditioning, bentleys heating and air, valley plumbing & heating, alongside all this high rated AC cleaning service tips not to mention new boiler installation, j and j heating and air, boiler maintenance near me, heating and air repair near me, ingrams heating and air, ac heating and cooling, on top of this recommended heating repair service forum which is also great. Also have a look at this updated AC installation service url as well as brennan heating and air, valley comfort heating and air, gas furnace repair near me, folkes heating, heat pump cleaning, precise heating and air, on top of this best boiler cleaning service blog not to mention affordable plumbing and heating, j and j heating and air, boiler care, hvac installers, heater repair, rons plumbing and heating, and don't forget recommended heating installation service site which is also worth a look. I also recommend this best plumbing repair service blog as well as oil boiler servicing near me, plumbing and heating companies, commercial boiler repair, gas furnace repair near me, air and heating near me, furnace repair service, and don't forget this useful plumbing cleaning service details as well as all seasons heating and air conditioning, heating engineers, commercial hvac system, hvac installer near me, ductless heating and cooling systems, point heating and cooling, not to mention recommended plumbing installation service info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome boiler cleaning service forum for good measure. Check more Best Heating Blog 2b06661
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Recommended Trash Can Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

To the guy asking about bronze kitchen trash can, lowes 32 gallon trash can, sterilite swing top trash can, small black trash can, eko trash bin, yellow garbage can, I highly recommend this updated trash can model or decorative garbage cans, home depot trash bin, garbage cans on sale, trash can with built in vacuum, outdoor trash bin, countertop trash can, alongside all this recommended trash can model on top of side by side trash can, smart trash can, itouchless 13 gallon trash can, 12.5 gallon trash can, simple human trash can sale, bedroom wastebasket, not to mention this great trash can product which is also great. Also have a look at this best trash can info alongside all sterilite trash can lid, kitchen garbage solutions, stainless trash can 13 gallon, simplehuman 55 liter trash can, double compartment trash can, pedal trash bin, alongside all this awesome trash can item alongside all sensor trash can 13 gallon, metal garbage can with lid, stainless steel sensor trash can, smart trash can amazon, kohler 47l step trash bin, stainless steel trash bin, and don't forget great trash can model which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best trash can make on top of rubbermaid animal stopper garbage can, 10 gallon galvanized trash can with lid, small garbage bags for bathroom, compacting garbage can, touchless garbage can, kitchen trashcans, alongside all this new trash can product on top of 30l trash can, 2.5 gallon trash bags, yellow trash can, 5 gallon garbage can, simplehuman voice activated trash can, 32 gallon trash can with wheels and attached lid, on top of excellent trash can item which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated trash can deal for good measure. Have a look at this awesome tibetan singing bowl product too in case you missed it. Check more Awesome Video Production Service TipsSite 503aea3