zebra pleco information needed plz

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
steflo46

zebra pleco information needed plz

Post by steflo46 »

my zebra pleco is an inch long i have had the fish a week now and still havent
seen him eat yet is this normal.
rickylbc
Groupie

Post by rickylbc »

There's ton of information here, just do a search. :wink:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Make sure you feed before lights out. Zebras mainly come out at night to feed, and especially if the fish is new to the tank it might take some time before he ventures out during daytime.

As he gets more comfortable you might want to feed when the lights are on to encourage the fish to get used to coming out in the light as well. Keep an eye on him and I'm sure you'll find that the he does indeed eat, depending on what other fish you keep with him?
steflo46

Post by steflo46 »

i am feeding the zebra fozen bloodworm cat fish pellets and frozen brimeshrimp and micro worms. is there anything else you can suggest to feed him. his tank mates are 2 male cherry barbs 3 female cherry barbs. 2 small clownloach and 5 panda corydoras. do you think they are ideal tankmates.
John

Post by John »

Hi steflo46,

I would not feed frozen bloodworm unless you chop it to small pieces , a 1 inch zeb can choke on a bloodworm.
The tankmates you mention are far from ideal, especially the clown loaches are way to much competition for a 1 inch zeb.
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
steflo46

Post by steflo46 »

any suggestions on what is best to feed my zebra plec
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Hi, I have removed your avatar, it was way too big. It's not suppsed to be possible to use such a large avatar, so we'll have a look at why it was allowed in your case.

There are several suggestions as to what to feed your zeb on the board, use the search function and you'll find more info than anyone can put in just one reply ;)

And do a search on clown loaches as well, plenty of info on why you shouldn't keep them with Zebras.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Best Heating Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

For the person asking about residential heating and air, air care heating and air conditioning, modern heating and cooling, boiler emergency, goyette heating and cooling, heating and cooling contractors near me, I highly recommend this high rated plumbing cleaning service site or gas furnace replacement, my guy heating and air, boiler servicing, heating and ac repair near me, campbells heating and air, edenpure heater repair, alongside all this new boiler installation service site as well as h20 plumbing and heating, gas heater repair, furnace repair near me, emergency heat, boiler tune up, affordable plumbing and heating, as well as this useful boiler cleaning service forum which is also great. Also have a look at this updated AC repair service info as well as action heating and cooling, ducted heating service near me, hvac maintenance, navien heating system, furnace installation near me, 5 star plumbing and heating, as well as this useful AC installation service forum and don't forget new central heating system, air tech heating and cooling, hvac and plumbing, complete heating, commercial hvac contractors, heating and air repair near me, alongside all high rated heating cleaning service site which is also worth a look. I also suggest this great plumbing installation service info and don't forget oil furnace maintenance, ducted gas heating, heating and air conditioning systems, pro heating and cooling, radiant floor heating boiler, cool care heating and air, not to mention this awesome heating installation service link and don't forget mini split ac installation, heating engineer near me, heating air conditioning near me, sears heating and air conditioning, gas fired central heating, bloomingdale heating and air, on top of great AC cleaning service details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great heating repair service info for good measure. Check more Useful Heating Advice cccf503
Sobhi90
Obsessed!!

Re: zebra pleco information needed plz

Post by Sobhi90 »

FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Useful Humidifier Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

To the lady inquiring about aprilaire 600, humidifier thermostat, best humidifier for bronchitis, everlasting humidifier, de humidifier, konka humidifier, I highly recommend this excellent humidifier item or best amazon humidifier, table top humidifier, top fill humidifier, westinghouse humidifier, moldy humidifier, everlasting humidifier, alongside all this excellent humidifier model as well as ph01 dyson, crane 2 in 1 humidifier, humidifier for 1000 square feet, best whole house humidifier, best humidifier for dry cough, tenswall diffuser, as well as this great humidifier item which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended humidifier product not to mention humio pricing, lennox humidifier, vornado evap3, dyson humidifier cleaning, hot steam humidifier, hot and cold humidifier, not to mention this top rated humidifier deal on top of kealive humidifier, aircare ma0800, mini cool mist humidifier, hey dewy portable facial humidifier, trane humidifier, vicks sweet dreams, as well as great humidifier model which is also worth a look. I also suggest this awesome humidifier item as well as aprilaire 760, honeywell quietcare cool mist humidifier, procare humidifier, fogger humidifier, venta airwasher cleaner, dry mist humidifier, as well as this new humidifier info on top of air moisturizer, mist maker humidifier, humidifier for tonsillitis, low maintenance humidifier, vicks v745a, ma0800, and don't forget new humidifier info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended humidifier product for good measure. Check more Recommended Marketing Company Blog d8c7f68