since 5th spawn eggs infertile not had trapping ????

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
craigzeb
Obsessed!!

since 5th spawn eggs infertile not had trapping ????

Post by craigzeb »

since i had my 5th spawn and then found all eggs kicked out all clear poss infertile i have not had a trapping or anything since anyone know what could have gone wrong ??????????? not sure if it was my usual pair or another female ??????
Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Re: since 5th spawn eggs infertile not had trapping ????

Post by Stevie.K »

Hi Craig,
I have had numerous failed spawns over the years probably 30+ failed over the years from proven breeders that have had no problems before & I have never known the reason & been very frustrating, eggs where never kicked out always looked after for a few days but then eaten. :(
3 separate breeding tanks that had 3 or 4 failed spawns over the last 12 months have just had success & resulted in 3 successful spawns over the last few months & a good few Zebby fry. :D
Hopefully things will work out ok for you soon. :wink:
craigzeb
Obsessed!!

Post by craigzeb »

cheers mate had 6th trapping on fri night have eggs in cave now male has left cave and got my other male trapped in cave been trying to shake um out wont budge silly sod should be looking after the eggs not goin out to other caves ???
Bugsy
Forum Follower

Post by Bugsy »

Just a question about this, is it alright to remove the eggs from the nest and rear them yourself in a seperate tank?
craigzeb
Obsessed!!

Post by craigzeb »

you could do yes as long as its cycled properly and no other fish in to eat them me myself leave them in the tank with my adults i have about 40+ babies in with 9 adults and i have no problems they are all growing up nicely. if you do move them you will need to put a airstone in with them to keepnthem clean thats why i leave mine with the male as he does all the good work then they leave his cave a fend for themselves and have done great
mikeyboy31175
Forum Follower

Post by mikeyboy31175 »

hi mate only going of what i know but i think its best to seperate of a pairto spawn once i id the match may hold them back for a bit but seem to do better from the crowd?
mikeyboy31175
Forum Follower

Post by mikeyboy31175 »

as soon as i id a pair i would set them up in there own pad even if i used a screen to split tank worked for me
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

There are always multiple approaches to any issue. I never try op pair spawn Hypans. I usually have 2 or 3 males spawning in a tank where there aree 10 - 12 adults. And there are usually several different females involved as well.

Some folks believe that the hormones released pre/during spawning can be a trigger to other fish in the tank. In the end, however, we all will do what seems to work best in our set-ups. There is no one single method that is best.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Heating Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the guy asking about electric home furnace, central heating engineers near me, mini split heating and cooling system, geothermal heating and cooling, belred energy solutions, mini split maintenance, I highly suggest this new heating repair service site or hvac ductwork installation, ingrams heating and air, new boiler installation, air tech heating, plumbing heating and cooling near me, bell heating and cooling, and don't forget this recommended AC repair service link on top of b and j plumbing, heating and air companies near me, plumbing and heating companies near me, express heating and air, point heating and cooling, carrier heating and cooling, alongside all this top rated boiler installation service details which is also great. Also have a look at this updated plumbing repair service blog and don't forget propane heater repair, best heating and cooling companies near me, precision heating and cooling, steam boiler maintenance, heating and cooling repair services, furnace repair, as well as this awesome heating cleaning service site alongside all heating and air units, horizon heating and cooling, heating and air near me, ac repair near me, miller heating and cooling, pro plumbing and heating, not to mention top rated boiler cleaning service tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this awesome heating repair service details as well as hvac commercial companies, underground heating system, 1st choice heating and air, heating and cooling contractors, goyette heating and cooling, heating and air conditioning companies near me, and don't forget this great boiler repair service advice on top of heater repair, geothermal home heating and cooling, lennox heating and air, best heating and cooling near me, plumbing and heating, flushing central heating system, alongside all great boiler repair service tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best plumbing cleaning service details for good measure. Check more Great Heating Blog cf503ae
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Beer Dispenser Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the man talking about bar keg system, restaurant kegerator, pressurized keg tap, golf driver beer dispenser, fizzics beer pump, draft beer machine heineken, I highly suggest this top rated dispenser product or beer tap co2, personal draft beer dispenser, front venting kegerator, fizzics waytap beer draft system fz201, commercial kegerator brands, best beer pump for home bar, not to mention this recommended dispenser info and don't forget draft beer tower cooler, 4 keg beer cooler, keg dispenser, drink tower dispenser price, sub keg dispenser, beer tap coolers, alongside all this high rated keg model which is also great. Also have a look at this great beer info alongside all tap kit for kegerator, krups sub draft beer tap, fizzics fz202, best home draft beer dispenser, fizzics beer pour, keykeg pump, and don't forget this best keg item and don't forget beer tap regulator, keg tap dispenser, beer dispensing equipment, tabletop kegerator, beerkules beer dispensing system, draft beer pourer, alongside all top beer item which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new beer product on top of pub beer dispenser, perlick tap system, tower dispenser price, ml24bts2rs, brewflo beer dispensing system, beer tower 5 liters, not to mention this updated beer info and don't forget half keg beer dispenser, draft beer machine home, keg tap co2, home beer vending machine, beer pump equipment, mini keg for kegerator, as well as top rated keg info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent keg make for good measure. Check more Best Heavy Equipment Info 68d2b06