Building interior.....

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Hi Adam :D

Yes, I was surprised to see the Sword rooting itself on the bogwood too, I've never seen that before, and I don't think the plant likes it much there either. It doesn't look all that hot, even though it would have looked good if it did work out!

I find it's easier to get the plants to thrive if there's plenty of them, part from that I'm not doing anything special really. There's a mix of slow growing plants and fast growing, the java moss is a very important part of it all, don't know why, I've jsut noticed that the tanks having a growing and thriving java moss also have a good enviroment otherwise. Might be coincidental though.... I feed them Tropica Master grow twice a week, change 30% of the water every week, lights on for 10 hours, and have a bunch of algae eaters (Oto's in this case). Unfortunately it's turned out that the L128 is a plant eater! The Swords especially are suffering from this, but it looks like they're catching up again now.

This tank is settling in fine, I've had no trouble with it at all so far, which is not what I anticipated at all - touch wood!

Thanks for being interested :)
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Great Heating Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the lady asking about split unit installation, george's heating and cooling, k & t heating, comfort air conditioning and heating, ductless ac installation near me, heating system service, I highly recommend this best boiler installation service tips or bower heating and air, trusted plumbing and heating, southern comfort heating and air, emergency gas engineer, residential hvac repair, j and j heating and cooling, alongside all this updated heating cleaning service details on top of geothermal heat pump installation, heating and cooling in my area, plumbing and heating, plumbing heating and cooling, hydronic radiant floor heating installation, tjs plumbing, on top of this awesome heating repair service info which is also great. Also have a look at this useful boiler installation service blog alongside all may heating and air, heat care, split heating system, 24 hour heating and cooling, air master heating and cooling, local gas engineer, alongside all this recommended boiler cleaning service forum not to mention trane heating and air, mobile home furnace repair near me, heating contractors near me, hillard plumbing, star heating and cooling, furnace heat exchanger replacement, alongside all recommended AC repair service link which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful heating repair service forum not to mention boiler technician near me, central heating and air conditioning, boiler installation near me, heating and air conditioning companies near me, heating & cooling service near me, local heating and cooling, not to mention this top rated AC installation service info as well as advanced heating and air, armstrong heating and cooling, edenpure heater repair, hvac maintenance, belred energy solutions, heil heating and cooling, alongside all useful boiler cleaning service site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great heating installation service advice for good measure. Check more Best Heating Blog 68d2b06
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Recommended Tiibetan Singing Bowl Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the guy inquiring about energy sound singing bowls, sound bowl meditation, metal singing bowls for sale, singing bells meditation, best singing bowl set, crystal bowl sound meditation, I highly suggest this high rated tibetan singing bowl item or relaxing tibetan singing bowls, antique singing bowls for sale, buddhist meditation bowl sound, mindfulness bowl sound, engraved singing bowl, singing bowls for depression, and don't forget this awesome tibetan singing bowl product on top of meditation bowl online, buddhist gong bowl, best singing bowls for healing, spiritual sound bowls, seven metal singing bowls, tibetan singing bowls 20 minutes, and don't forget this useful tibetan singing bowl make which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome tibetan singing bowl deal and don't forget cleansing bowl sound, tibetan singing bells, full moon tibetan singing bowl, deep sleep tibetan bowls, white sound bowl, handmade tibetan bowl, not to mention this useful tibetan singing bowl model alongside all the best tibetan singing bowls, original tibetan singing bowls, buddhist chanting bowl, cleansing crystals tibetan singing bowl, tibetan bowls and chimes sound therapy, relaxing tibetan singing bowls, on top of which is also worth a look. I also suggest this [url=http://hetleuksteplekje.nl/viewtopic.php?t=141484]best tibetan singing bowl deal alongside all prayer bowl sound, aluminum singing bowl, singing bowl music for sleep, healing music tibetan bowls, singing bowl crystal cleansing, vibrating bowl meditation, as well as this great tibetan singing bowl info and don't forget large tibetan bell, tibetan singing bowls 20 minutes, healing bowl set, tibetan bowl with water, tibetan sound bowl music, 432hz singing bowl, as well as updated tibetan singing bowl make which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended tibetan singing bowl model for good measure. Check more Top Rated Heavy Equipment Info 8c7f68d