Hi I'm new from wales

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Assassin125

Re: Hi I'm new from wales

Post by Assassin125 »

IamCarry wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:01 pm
Stephen wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:14 am
Rexols wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:43 am Hi!

Just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3...FMWhatsapp Apk
Please read all the posts before copy & pasting the same post again.
I think he is a spam bot.
Yes I think the same.
Thelaptopsguide

Post by Thelaptopsguide »

Thanks for the very helpful tips. I’ve been using colored pencils for a few years now and been really happy with them, and yet there are still so many things you suggest that never occurred to me. If you want asnwer of https://areteitech.net/ question then you can visit areteitech, for sure you will find eveything you are asking for I go through white pencils like crazy, too. Blending, all kinds of things–yet it didn’t occur to me that I should be using the white pencil first to get those nice bright spots. Such a simple thing, and yet…I didn’t catch on to what I’d been doing wrong till now. Thank you so much!
GBWhatsappAPK

Post by GBWhatsappAPK »

Yes you are right, this is an amazing article, I really enjoy it.
Click here to download GB Whatsapp APK
Thank you!
jackwilson

Post by jackwilson »

GBWhatsappAPK wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:21 pm Yes you are right, this is an amazing article, I really enjoy it.
Click here to download GB Whatsapp APK
Thank you!
i think you misread the post because it all about zebra tank.... :mrgreen: